Damian SmithPhotographer Male Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/DamianS
Mayhem # 557800
I’m a very easy going person with the ability to get along with just about anyone. I believe that mutual respect is the cornerstone to a successful shoot.
I am always looking to expand my folio and therefore always willing to try something different and certainly not afraid to experiment with ideas, whether they be mine, yours or a collaborative idea. If you have an idea, let’s talk about it and I’ll do the same.
I'm always prepared to look at TFP, but please be aware that TFP work is quite rare and normally reserved for my personal projects, if we have discussed an unusual concept that appeals to me or if you have a look that I'd like to add to my folio.
Just some things upfront:
* I rarely pay models - I work on a regular basis with a number of very
experienced and "Paid Only Models" who are more than happy to collaborate
in exchange for images;
* Models will be required to sign a Model Release - this is not negotiable;
* Proof of age (photo ID) will be required at the commencement of a shoot;
* I have no issues with a friend accompanying you to a shoot, but please no
disruptive persons or anyone who will be a distraction for you at the shoot;
* I generally do not work with models under the age of 18, however, if you are
under 18 and we do work together, it is a non-negotiable that one of your
parents or legal guardian must be present at all times during the shoot and
they must be prepared to sign a Model Release on your behalf;
* I value communication & view it as an essential part of this process. If you
can't be bothered to check and reply to your messages/emails in a
reasonable timeframe or expect me to initiate all contact/constantly follow
you up, then chances are we will not work together.
* We all lead busy lifestyles these days so it is important that we all respect
each others time. I don't like wasting other people's time and believe that
it is fair to expect this in return. I do realise that things do happen, but to
simply not show up is inexcusable. It only takes a couple of minutes to let
someone know if you are not able to make a scheduled shoot or are running
* I value professionalism very highly and I'm only too happy to discuss shoots
and/or ideas with like minded models, make-up artists, stylists, designers
and other interested parties. Let's collaborate and create some art together.
No time wasters please.
* Simple things like being prepared, being on time and giving your best on the
day go a long way with me.
Send me a message here and we can take things from there.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Watch this space - exciting news on some new projects for 2015 coming soon!
Please note that I have terminated my services to Little Vintage Dolls effective from 6th March 2015. Any outstanding matters will need to taken up with them directly. Models involved with the 2015-16 calendar, please feel free to approach me should you wish to purchase additional images from your calendar shoot.
To the models and MUA's that I have had the pleasure of working with, thankyou for your efforts & input. It takes the collective efforts of all to make a successful shoot.
I look forward to working with you all again.