Official Photographer for Little Vintage Dolls (MM # 2599094).
I’m a very easy going person with the ability to get along with just about anyone. I believe that mutual respect is the cornerstone to a successful shoot.
I am always looking to expand my folio and therefore always willing to try something different and certainly not afraid to experiment with ideas, whether they be mine, yours or a collaborative idea. If you have an idea, let’s talk about it and I’ll do the same.
I'm always prepared to look at TFP, but please be aware that TFP work is quite rare and normally reserved for my personal projects, we have discussed an unusual concept that appeals to me or if you have a look that I'd like to add to my folio.
Just some things upfront:
* I rarely pay models - I work on a regular basis with a number of very
experienced and "Paid Only Models" who are more than happy to collaborate
in exchange for images;
* Models will be required to sign a Model Release;
* Proof of age (photo ID) will be required at the commencement of a shoot;
* I have no issues with a friend accompanying you to a shoot, but please no
disruptive persons or anyone who will be a distraction for you at the shoot;
* I generally do not work with models under the age of 18, however, if you are
under 18 and we do work together, it is a non-negotiable that one of your
parents or legal guardian must be present at all times during the shoot and
they must be prepared to sign a Model Release on your behalf;
* I value communication & view it as an essential part of this process. If you
can't be bothered to check and reply to your messages/emails in a
reasonable timeframe or expect me to initiate all contact/constantly follow
you up, then chances are we will not work together.
* We all lead busy lifestyles these days so it is important that we all respect
each others time. I don't like wasting other people's time and believe that
it is fair to expect this in return. Serious models only please.
Send me a message here and we can take things from there.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Official photographer for Little Vintage Dolls. Please check them out at http://www.modelmayhem.com/2599094
Little Vintage Dolls 2013-14 Financial Year calendar out now. Numbers are limited so don't miss out. Please see the Little Vintage Dolls facebook page for details on how to order or send me a private message.