tHOUGHt PhotoPhotographer Male Seattle, Washington, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ThoughtPhoto
Mayhem # 5661
The plan: Try to keep it fun. It really helps when a model has several ideas of what she wants or needs (the more creative the better). Like ingredients, I pick and choose from them, add my own energy and creativity, and viola!
Contact me at email@example.com
I love taking photos. It has been a 15 year hobby.
P.S. 'Caught in the Act!' is a theme I'm interested in.
This theme is more about poking fun of ourselves as human beings than doing anything too out-there. Two examples to help you get on the same page:
1. A woman walking out of a Mens restroom.
2. In a beat up car (old pickup truck would be ideal), rollers in her hair, cell phone crammed between her ear and shoulder, cigarrette sticking out of the corner of her mouth while she's using the rearview mirror to put her make-up on.
A few other ideas:
- Nude and... artsy, different, fun, creative, not aware of it, cleanly erotic, innocent, crying.
- "Cliche" ... Already have the cliche graveyard shoots, what else can we come up with?
- A buddy who can share their time and energy having fun on a semi-regular basis.
- long exposure in the dark.