FJV PhotographyPhotographer Male Rockville, Maryland, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/fjvphotography
Mayhem # 567226
Hello and thanks for stopping by! CURRENTLY BOOKING TF!
A little about me:
I am interested in collaborating with serious models on fashion and glamour photography but open to all kinds so if you have a particular style or idea - just ask and lets talk about what we can do.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE WORKING WITH ME:
If we've exchanged messages and decide to work together, this is how I roll:
1) We will collaborate on ideas. This includes everything from wardrobe, make-up, hair, and shoot location.
2) You show up manicured, hair freshly washed and styled by a professional (unless you're really able to do it yourself).
3) Your garments should be clean and wrinkle-free. Yes, I realize Fluffy sheds but evidence of such is not exactly attractive. Photoshop is not the answer.
4) If you cannot ignore your cell phone for the duration of the shoot, please leave it at home. Otherwise, I will be more than glad to hold onto it until we are finished.
5) You are more than welcome to bring someone with you, however, I will not take instructions from your boyfriend or best friend just because they know you better. Yup, I'm stubborn that way.
6) If you do bring someone along they may be asked to raise a light stand or hold a reflector. This does not give them the right to choose where to place the light, or challenge my knowledge about lighting. The camera does not see light the same way the human eye does - just for the record.
7) I WILL NOT give out a CD with all of the photos. I review all images and edit those with the most potential. Sometimes this means we will only get 2 or 3 good ones. I look at the lighting, exposure, your pose and expression, as well as several other things. They all need to come together for the image to work as a whole. If one is off, the image will probably be trashed. This means you need to concentrate on what you're doing so I can concentrate on what I'm doing and that way we will maximize our chances of getting THE shot.
8) If you must cancel please give at least two days notice. Canceling on the day of the shoot is not acceptable. We all have "fat" days but it's all in your head. The camera will not notice. I promise.
9) Please rest and drink water the night before the shoot. Partying and drinking the night before will only result in you waking up, feeling fat and tired, and calling or texting to cancel because your grandmother slipped down the stairs and died.
10) Do not bring Fido or Muffin to the shoot, please! Leave him at home with your cell phone.
11) I like to have fun during the shoot so all of the above does not mean we need to be stiff and boring. After all, we have a common goal to get the best results possible. Lets work together to make that happen! :-)