"Androgyny is not trying to manage the relationship between the opposites; it is simply flowing between them"
Androgyny — derived from the Greek words άνδρας (andras, meaning man) and γυνή (gyné, meaning woman) — referring to the combination of masculine and feminine characteristics
1. being both male and female; hermaphroditic.
2. having both masculine and feminine characteristics.
3. having an ambiguous sexual identity.
4. neither clearly masculine nor clearly feminine in appearance
5. Botany . having staminate and pistillate flowers in the same inflorescence.
Androgonye Project 2011 email me at email@example.com for details