Hello and thank you for taking the time to check out some of my work!
Here's the highlights:
- live an hour north of Seattle.
- work a normal 9-5 and do photography part time.
- did nature & landscape for a number of years.
- natural light rocks...but so do strobes.
- don't find joy in editing images...or Photoshop for that matter. (Ctrl+Alt+F5+Shift+J+@#!?...are you serious?!)
- fashion is something I've yet to completely comprehend.
- beauty is a product of quality lighting...it can be botched.
- I do shoot TFP on occasion to freshen up the portfolio or test out ideas or new equipment.
- don't release unfinished work (ie. unedited images).
- am responsible with my schedule. When a date is agreed on I stick to it.
- appreciate good lighting, strong lines, clean compositions, realistic images, experienced and expressive models, creativity, thinking outside the box, and a good work ethic.
Anything not covered here that you would like to know feel free to send me a message.