Raven SirenModel Female Washington, District of Columbia, US
My Website: Raven SirenMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/RavenSiren
Mayhem # 60888
**PROSPECTIVE PHOTOGRAPHERS!!! PLEASE READ PRIOR TO CONTACTING ME!!!!**
- I WILL NOT do full frontal nudity or porn. This also includes any kind of fetish photography (eg. bondage). I don't care if I can be fully clothed; it is porn from my prospective. SO DON'T ASK. I have grown rather weary of photographers offering me paid shoots and then retracting their offers when they learned I didn't do nudity.
- I am willing to do tasteful, artistic IMPLIED nudity. This includes body painting, silhouette, fabric strategically covering the body, etc.
- Unfortunately, I am unable to accept TFP/TFCD at this time, due to a very full schedule. Sorry folks, but I'm a full time graduate student ;-)
- If you are very original and willing to compensate my travel expenses, I may consider it. I do this on a case by case basis.
- I ALWAYS have an escort with me. They are always professional and know not to interfere with my working. Sorry, but this is NOT negotiable. Thank you.
Thanks again, and I look forward to working with you!
I received modeling training at the Barbizon School in Akron, Ohio (Pro Model and Talent)
Participated in the International Model and Talent Convention in Los Angeles (2004).
I have had extensive acting coaching with Margaret Cahill, Adam Hill, and Al Onorato.
As for modeling, I like to be creative with my look.
Have you worked with Raven Siren? Add Credits for Raven Siren! >>
Don Giovanni (victim) ~ Washington National Opera
Cosi fan Tutte (nurse/wedding guest) ~ Washington National Opera
Lucrezia Borgia (courtesan) ~ Washington National Opera
La Traviatia (ensemble) ~ Washington National Opera
Elektra (maid) ~ Washington National Opera
Rigoletto (courtesan) ~ Washington National Opera
Don Giovanni (victim) ~Washington National Opera
La Boheme (ensemble) ~Washington National Opera
La Boheme (ensemble) ~Mercyhurst College
Suor Angelica (nun/ensemble) ~Mercyhurst College
Red Herring (Lynn) ~ Open Stage Theatre
The Actor's Nightmare (Meg) ~Proudly Presents Productions
The Insect Play (Mayfly; ant) ~Pitt Repertory Theatre
In the Beginning: The Greatest Story Never Told! (Dottie) ~PPP
Sure Thing (Betty) ~Penn State Repertory Theatre
English Made Simple (Jill) ~Penn State Repertory Theatre
Captive Audience (Laura) ~Penn State Repertory Theatre
Into the Woods (Rapunzel) ~Comtra Cultural Centre
Cinderella (Cinderella) ~Comtra Cultural Centre
Soulmates (independant student film)
Soulmates II (independant student film)
Fetish Dolls Die Laughing (Kiss of Death Productions)
Valley of Corpses (Kiss of Death Productions)~ preproduction
Revenge, Sweet Revenge (Subrosa and JP Ashe Productions)
I, The Killer (Kiss of Death Productions/dist. Troma)
Westmorland Pool Company
Pittsburgh Irish and Classical Theatre
NFL Safety Spectacles
Honey Bunches of Oats
Wandering Bohemian <-- HIGHLY recommended
Jim Metrisin (I come highly recommended from these top 2)
Melvin Moten Jr.