Katie Bradford OsbornePhotographer Female Denver, Colorado, US
My Website: The Roaring ArtistMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/KatieBradfordOsborne
Mayhem # 622799
"Every hot girl who can aim a camera thinks she's a photographer. Oooooooh, you took a black-and-white picture of a lawn chair and its shadow and developed it at Save-On. You must be so brooding and deep." -- Stewie Griffin.
It makes me giggle
And here's a little bit about me:
- I'm an artist located here in Denver, CO. I also spend a lot of time working in north Florida where I grew up. In addition to photography, I also do logo and branding design for other artists, and I have a line of mixed media jewelry.
- My favorite thing to do is shoot for art. I like galleries, and I like them a bunch! I'm always working toward more gallery shows and creating new crazy jewelry art.
- Art does not really pay my bills, though, and thus I do very little tf. I love tf shoots, though! So no harm in asking if you're right for my current project.
- My style is on-location, natural light, minimal equipment, minimal fuss. It's not because I don't understand those things- I have a photography degree that says I learned it all. It's because that's my style. So please don't expect a huge production working with me.
- I am not a photojournalist. I WILL retouch pictures myself, and you will NOT see unedited photos. I keep those to myself.
- I'm a mommy, and I think mommies are awesome.
Okay, not gonna lie- I don't get the hint if you send me a friend request or a random tag. I don't do friend requests, anyway, really, since I have about a gazillion of them sitting in my request list. But if you have an interest in a shoot, definitely get in touch! I don't do tf- as much as I would love to. But my calendar looks like my three-year-old took a marker to it, and although I occasionally wish this were just a hobby and I could do whatever shoots I want to all the time, it's all a part of the real world.
But it can't hurt to ask, and my rates are definitely doable if I don't have any personal projects going on that you would fit into.