*** GLAMOUR TO GORE, I DO IT ALL...!!! ***
Always the make-up artist, I was classically trained in a theatre conservatory, later designing make-up and wigs for grande-scale operas 'n whatnot in the tri-state area. Soon after, I continued my training in Orlando, FL bridging the gap between theatre and film as well as special FX. Then it was off to Los Angeles...!
In LA, I worked in the highly competetive Hollywood industry for 11 YEARS on a lil' bit o' everything and have continued working in production & fashion in Detroit. Some recent & upcoming credits include:
- untitled feature film shooting in California, summer '08
- ABC pilot entitled "The Prince of Motor City", shooting in Detroit, summer '08
- DETROIT FASHION WEEK - MAKE-UP DESIGNER/SUPERVISOR
- Oscar winning film "Capote" starring Academy Award winner Phillip Seymour Hoffman
- 4+ years on The Style Nework's highest rated show "Clean House" with Niecy Nash (currently still airing)
- International ad campaigns for Coppola Wine
- Red carpet events for E! Entertainment
- Make-up Designer for the cult hit film "Another Gay Movie"
- The recent HBO documentary "Mr. Warmth: The Don Rickles Project"
- Music Video with Mariah Carey
- Music Video with Lindsay Lohan
- Music Video with The Backstreet Boys
Celebritiy List Includes (only a handful listed here, for more credits, I can also be found at: www.imdb.com
- Lil' Kim
- Nicole Richie
- Julianna Margulies
- Kristen Davis
- Melissa Rivers
- Kari Wuhrer
- Macy Gray
- Maroon 5
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Kelsey Grammer
- Jason Priestley
- Luke Wilson
- Clint Eastwood
I returned to my native Detroit in Jan. '07 with a different set of priorities & to be closer to my family. Here in Detroit I've continued doin' what I do on all types of projects from proms & weddings to working with women who suffer from skin disease as well as image consulting with those wanting to make a change. I continuously seek out new opportunities, including letting those creative juices flow with inspired phogrgraphers.
I also have quite the skill for DRAG QUEEN make-ups!!! I became quite reputable for it in LA and would love to find outlets to keep on keepin' on with it in Detroit as well.
Let it also be understood that I rarely do the TFP thing. This is not a hobby. It is my living. I'm here to complete the story that YOU'RE trying to tell. It's all in the details, baby, and that's what I bring. I want to take your concepts from just an idea snapped with a camera to something that POPS! So yes..., girlfriend needs ta get paid, so there is a minimum that gets me outta the house, but yet of course I don't want people to starve in the process, meaning that I can be open to negotiation. ...And tho it's not necessarily the ideal way to get the most customized creativity outta me, some folks find it advantageous to arrange a "shoot out" with a handful of models & photographers where a rate can split up among several people. Travel-friendly if expenses are covered.
So with that being said... Fashion? Fun? High Concept? Erotic? Eerie? ...Basic Headshots??? -- Whatever ya got --
Bring it, Model Mayhem!!!