Mayhem # 629431
* I have taken a break from my modeling to focus on my creative career. I may make some exceptions for outstanding opportunities, but for now I am not seeking projects. *
I am a motivated young artist with a background in live theatre, both on and offstage. I'm very used to taking direction and getting it right the first time, and I have a lot of artistic experience with physical expression.
I prefer to work on the artistic and collaborative side of all things. There are no small roles when it comes to making a piece really work. At the moment, my focus is on alternative lifestlye and fashion, with a healthy dose of art and fetish.
My body is a little unusual for a model, but most don't notice my condition unless I point it out. I have a fairly common condition known as scoliosis, which in my case means that my spine curves to the left in a "C" shape. It doesn't impact my ability to model, as long as the focus of your shot isn't... well a straight spine, or body symmetry.
I find that it adds an interesting quality to my posture, poses, and movement that would have to be affected by a girl without my condition. If you want lanky and strange, you've come to the right girl!
I am always happy to answer any questions you might have, so please don't hesitate to contact me. I rarely remember to check my tags, so please message me - especially if you are on a tight timeline!
- Michael Zahra (MM# 799349)
- FatCat Photography (MM# 902307)
- Morpheous Productions (MM# 812653)
- Betty Monroe Designs (MM# 640642)
- Artifice Clothing (MM# 11210)
- Adala Clothing (MM# 2090939)
- Saint Hollywood
- Zita Pop
Hair / MUAs:
- Danielle Holdmond (MM# 1882853)
- Jillian Jiggs (MM# 1407044)
- Spellbound Hair Design
- Makeup Forever
- M by Maddie
Stylists / Wardrobe:
- Sarah Kates (MM# 1243765)