**** Due to a busy schedule, I only have time to check MM once or twice a week. If you are requesting my services please be aware that if you are asking for the next day chances are I may not see your message until after your shoot is over.****
I am a stay at home mother, makeup artist and avid reader. I have been doing freelance makeup for about 7 years now. I can do full body and airbrush makeup as well. I get inspirations from just about anything. I love working with new people who are creatively driven and have more to bring to a shoot that just a pretty face. My goal is to make everyone I come into contact feel beautiful inside and out. I am interested in TFP with creative concepts and fun people.
Feel free to contact me about relates, if you are requesting trade work please take the time to include the basics of the shoot:
- Where, what time, and how long can I expect to be there?
- How many looks?
- How much medium can I be expected to use? (full body takes more makeup and longer to apply, some looks take longer to achieve than others)
- What photographer/model will you be using?
- Description of shoot (lighting, concept, style, etc.)
- What look were you going for with your hair?
(I'm only do simple styling)
- Any other details and or reference photos for the inspiration behind the shoot?
Please be forewarned that if you do not take the time to include these items in your e-mail I most likely will not reply. Not to sound rude but I have a limited time frame to respond to e-mails and the back and forth communication just to get an idea of what it is you are looking for just takes too much time.