Thank you for visiting.
Let me tell you a little about myself.
I was born in Uzbekistan in 1976 and moved to USA in 1995. My background is Fine Arts and Master degree in Architecture. Started with photography when I was a kid and now it grew in to obsession. Currently working out of my photo studio in South St. Louis. As always looking to expend my portfolio.
So if you have interesting ideas or looking to work on something edgy let me know. A helpful comments always welcome. Main interests are portrait and fashion photography.
While I still do a very, VERY LIMITED amount of shoots on TF* bases with exceptional or agency represented models, I will have to ask you to agree to a following rules.
1. Model will have to sign a model release contract with a picture ID provided prior to any shooting will begin.
2. Only one extra person allowed to escort a model on a set (if needed) and he/she should not interfere. Models under age of 18 will have to come with parent or legal guardian.
3. I will always ask to do a test shoot first, before setting up a serious production.
4. It may take an unusually long time to process and retouch final images. So pleas do not expect them the next day.
I usually inform models after the shoot on how long it might take.
5. When contacting me, pleas provide as much as possible of following information.
Some ideas for a shoot or purpose of the photographs.
The best day of the week or time you are available to shoot.
Are you able to do your own makeup, hair? can you bring some one to do that?
Can you bring a different sets clothes to achieve a different looks?
6.As for references? You are welcome to contact any modes in my portfolio to find out how dangerously fun it is to shoot with me.
He who seeks truth shall find beauty
He who seeks beauty shall find vanity
He who seeks order shall find gratification
He who seeks gratification shall be disappointed
He who considers himself the servant of his fellow beings
shall find the joy of self-expression
He who seeks self-expression shall fall into the pit of arrogance
Arrogance is incompatible with nature
Through nature, the nature of the universe and the nature of man,
we shall seek truth
If we seek truth, we shall find beauty.
From a poem 'Form and Purpose,' Ed. John Kettle
Create your own visitor map!