Glam DesignsMakeup Artist Female Ontario, California, US
My Website: Glamours DesignsMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Glamitup
Mayhem # 678989
Jenny’s love for makeup and fashion started at an early age, playing with makeup and putting together outfits, as well as reading and watching television shows on the latest makeup and fashion trends. She found herself perfecting the techniques by trying out the latest trends on others, and herself. Whether it was a family member, friend or acquaintance, she was the one to call to help them enhance their natural beauty and style. For many years, it was mainly a hobby where she could express herself through other people, which brought joy to her life by seeing how her artwork uplifted their self- esteem and confidence.
Before turning her hobby into a career, Jenny always knew what she wanted and with an entrepreneur mentality, she decided to pursue her education and received her Bachelor’s in Business Administration before the age of 21. Soon after that, she was working in the white-collar industry for five years, shortly after she felt as though she was lacking something in her professional career. She then decides to go back to her hobby of playing with makeup and fashion. After discovering, she could peruse this as a career, she brushed up on her techniques, started networking with industry professionals, and shortly after started to reach out to her clientele, and founded Glamours Designs. Which lead her to work and experience the beauty industry from a different perspective by expressing her talent through fashion shows, music videos, photo shoots, weddings and birthday celebrations.
With her extensive experience and training in the Beauty artistry in Life Style, Beauty, High Fashion, Avant-garde, Airbrush, Special FX and Face and Body painting makeup this, entrepreneur is fearless when it comes to business and what she is passionate about, making her client confident inside and out.
In addition, Jenny’s love for makeup and fashion, is embarking into a full retail and service provider for Fashion and Beauty, as a one-stop boutique for Women where every client will be treated as a special guest.
Making people feel and look great continues to be her mission; determined to make her clients shopping experience like no other, by providing high quality clothing and extraordinary customer service. Glamours Designs staff strives for every client to be satisfied with our product and service, and walkout with style and confidence every time.
Glamours Designs Boutique is an addition to the service sector, shop now at http://www.glamoursdesigns.com
Pro Makeup Artist | Face Painter | Spray Tanner | Special FX |Hair Stylist
• Friendly and Reliable
• Work well with others
• Quick Learner
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
• Special FX
• Airbrush Makeup
• Airbrush Temporary Tattoos
• Spray Tanning
• Men’s Grooming
• Bridal, Lifestyle, Avant-garde Makeup Application
• Glamour, High Fashion Makeup Application
• Face/ Body Painting
glamourSdesigns.com – Beauty consultant / Makeup Artist / Face Painter / Spray Tan / Online Boutique March 2008 - Present
• Freelance Makeup Artist & Independent contractor with over 3 years of in-depth experience cosmetics as a Makeup Artist, Face Painter, Spray Tanning, Balloon Twisting, Airbrush makeup and tattoos.
• In-depth ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with the general public as well as other promotional groups, customers, clients and companies.
• Experience in T.V commercial, music videos, photo shoots, and promotional events
• Responsible for managing and operating business, purchasing wholesale garments, cosmetics and shoes.
• 2013- Dames, Planes and Automobiles Magazine – March Issue 2013 Hair & Makeup
• 2012- Koncept Magazine – Featured Makeup Artist – September Issue 2012
• 2012- JM Magazine - Christiane Kroll – September Issue 2012
• 2011- Before & After EMANI Cosmetics Product Catalog
• 2011-Snap Matter Magazine- Lindsey Gail – August issue
• 2011-Fawndle.com – Lindsey Gail- August, 24th Feature
• 2011-Semana Magazine- Celebrity Actress Ana Carolina de Fonseca - Summer issue
• May 18, 2013 – California Fabulous Face Pageant- Hair & Makeup for Contestant Reese
• April 7, 2013 – West Coast Fabulous Faces Pageant - Hair & Makeup for Contestant Reese
• March 7, 2013 - Miss Teen San Bernardino / Pasadena Pageant – Judge
• November 15, 2012- Hollywood Music in Media Awards – Backstage Makeup artist with EMANI Cosmetics
• September 29, 2011 – Mary Kay, Fall into your Beauty Tour- Makeup Artist
• August 17, 2011 – Emani Minerals- Before & After catalog Shoot
• August 23rd, 24th & 27th, 28th-Taylor Swift Speak Now Tour- Make-Up Artists
• June 13, 2011- Selena Gomez “Monte Carlo” Movie Tour – Event Hair Stylist &
• May 25, 2011- City of Montclair Family Fun Festival – Face painting
• April 2011 – Easter HOP Charity event- Face painting
• September 2010- ASA Products Booth at L.A. County Fair – Airbrush Tattoos for the MOBO Cruiser
• 2011- My DFX.com Sports & Fitness Commercial- Makeup & Hair, Production Assistant (August 4, 2011)
• 2009-Chuck Singleton – “Let’s Fall in Love again”- Music Video
• 2010- JaFree – “Pistol Love” - Music Video
• 2010-Provocative Ent. Fashion Show & Performance @ Kress
• 2010-Niteguide Magazine Launch Party/ Top Shelf Sexy Fashion Show. @ Flight
SPECIAL PHOTO SHOOTS
• 2010-Diecastspacegirls.com Promotional Models Photo Shoot
• 2010- TBD Music Album Cover Photo Shoot
• 2010-Beat Club & Gorgeous Wear Photo Shoot