• Formerly known as Incantico Photography •
(Re-watermarking of all of my photos is in progress! Stay tuned!)
I'm a creative portrait photographer with a cinematic style, whose roots lie in travel photography. At the moment, I am most interested in commercial/promotional projects, and working with innovative wardrobe designers, bands, or people with unusual shoot locations (abandoned areas, strange architecture, etc.)
What fuels my mind..
| Esoterica, eccentricity, romanticism
| Strange vintage circuses
| Dark, moody atmosphere
| Voodoo myths
| Ancient civilizations
| Underwater life
| Art nouveau
| Avant-garde fashion
| Cabaret, burlesque, vaudeville
| Old school horror
| Steampunk & dieselpunk
| Storybooks, puppetry, faeries
| Victorian noir, absurdism, surreality
| Mysticism, spirituality, religious history
I no longer do TF* unless I am casting for my own projects, though rare exceptions will be made if you have unique concepts in mind - or you have a talent that would be fun to shoot! I am also always happy to do trade with other artists (art/crafting lessons, props, wardrobe, etc.)
••• Now available for bookings! Available for headshots, portraits of all kinds, band promotions, still on-set photography, product photography, event coverage, and more! •••
Follow me on Facebook
» » »
Things of note:
- Photos typically take two weeks maximum for me to process, and it is your choice if you would like a CD of images (always a minimum of 20), or a zip file e-mailed to you.
- I do not give out raw image files.
- If an MUA or stylist is involved, I will always take photos to highlight their work for their portfolio.
- Non-disruptive escorts are usually fine with me if you inform me beforehand!