duLunaModel Female Burbank, California, US
My Website: Art du Luna FB PageMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/duluna
Mayhem # 693415
Modeling has been a hobby of mine for a while and I would like to branch out to other like-minded photographers/models. I live in CA, travel about once a year to FL, and have random international visitations. Inquire for dates of travel.
- own/make costumes and props!
-am open to creating for a shoot, but will require some paid compensation for the time it will take me + materials. (Recent prop design includes talons, bird/raven headpiece, and capes.)
- own several leather and venetian masks as well as corsets.
- am capable of styling my own hair and make-up. If you require professional-grade french braids or up-do's or curling, we'll have to recruit a salon or stylist.
- do full or half nudes unless I approach you for it. (or you have very creative ideas for such a thing. I will not be another generic naked bed or beach model.)
- Travel without a friend/consort/escort if it's my first time working with you (no if's, and's, or but's.)
Will & Willing:
- To do the outlandish and the different.
- help set-up, give suggestions, idle over ideas, art direct (when possible).
- I am an aspiring Illustrator and would be more then happy to do any set art.
- post process edit.
Looking for anything but the mundane, ie:
- High use of surreal or ethereal themes and moods.
- Weird, chaotic, random subjects.
- Indepth imagery that interpret exaggerated ideas.
Questions? Contact me.
- TFCD preferred; working with fellow eccentrics is payment enough, however if you're working to get paid and are using me as your subject or part of the team, a small gesture of compensation would be appreciated.
Hair: waist-length, scattered tip bleaching, bangs.
Generic ear piercings + 2 cartilage on the upper right ear.