UPDATE: Augst 2010. WE MIGHT CONSIDER DOING TRADE FOR IMAGES IF IT BENEFITS OUR PORTFOLIO AND IF YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED MODEL.
ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPHER:
The studio owner is the manager and photographer. She is a female photographer with over a decade of experience. You can rest assured that you will receive high quality images through a professional studio. Specialties include wedding photography, model portfolios, actor headshots, boudoir photography, family portraits, and pet photography.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MODELS:
• Models provide own wardrobe, hair styling, and make up as listed on the call. My equipment and studio cost a fortune so I am not buying clothing or make up.
• Models and MUA must provide own transportation to the location of the photoshoot.
• Please do not schedule something with me unless you are certain you can make it. If I am taking the time from my day to work with you and turning away other clients, please be courteous and show up to our appointment. Of course if you get partially eaten by a giant hairy spider, I might forgive you… only if you let me take pictures of it.
• I ask for models to come with an open mind and their own idea’s. If you want to try a certain pose, just let me know. This is a open and collaborative environment.
WHAT YOU DO NOT GET WITH ME:
• I will not photograph anyone under 18.
• I will not stand you up.
• I will not hit on you or make a pass. This is not a dating site.
• Cranky people, mean people, pigleypots, ooglebummers, and general nay-sayers are not allowed in the studio or anywhere within 10 feet. This is a “happy vibe zone”
We are located in Wheeling Illinois, near the intersection of Milwaukee and Lake Cook Road
• Member of Professional Photographers of America
• Member of Wedding, Portrait, Photographers, International
• National Association of Professional Photographers
• Winner of the 2008, 2009 and 2010 Bride’s Choice Awards
• Five star rating on Wedding Mapper three years in a row
• Voted top wedding photographer in 2008, 2009 and 2010 in wedding wire