I'm a 20 year old, bilingual (English-Spanish), rounded actor, musician, dancer, athlete, and model with formal education and some expirience in television.
I'm currently looking to update my portfolio with high fashion and editorial concepts. Maybe urban too. This is the only way I'm working under TFP basis. If you have any ideas and you think you're capable to cease my needs, let me know... God Bless!
Puerto Rico Television, sort by client:
- Radio Shack, principal character, played in latin america, USA, Puerto Rico, and internet.
- Praep, abstinence campaign principal character. Played in Puerto Rico's movie theaters.
- Susuki SX4 2007 Driver
- Coca Cola 'Destapaera' summer campaign, 2007, secondary character.
- Coca Cola, 2008, summer commercial.
- UMET(Metropolitan University of PR), secondary character.
- Burger King, principal character. Played in theaters and internet. Go to www.burgerkingpr.com
to see it.
- San Patricio Mall, principal character. Still playing.
- Census 2010, Puerto Rico
- 'Zona Y' TV Series, principal character, Christian. Still playing in PR.
- On the Avenue' magazine, 2010 Calendar
- Exrecise for Men Only, April 2009, 4 pics selected
- Sears Puerto Rico, variety of catalogues, newspaper adds, and magazines
- San Patricio Plaza, posters in mall and train satations
- Plaza Las Americas(biggest mall in PR), various pictures in PLA magazine
- Elevate Lifestyle, North Carolina tourist guide. 4 pics selected.
IMTA Los Angeles, 2008 Conventions
- 10,000$ Scholarship, raised afterwards, for the New York Conservatory of Dramatic Arts were I study right now
- Showcase finalist, performing in front of over 4,000 people Won 3rd place with a 80$ guitar that couldn't be tuned
- Winner, swuimwear competition
- First Runner Up, Jeans competition
- Second Runner Up, Last Night runway competition
- Second Runner Up, Most Saught After Actor (male) between all divisions with 42 callbacks, with many contract proposals.
- Acting, Modeling, and Singing Exellence Awards