My primary focus these days is my Photography!
Come visit me at JVD Photo:
I've been retouching photos non-professionally for seven years. I love working in Photoshop; I currently use CS2.
I do charge for my services, but if you're a photographer with a shot that you want to TFP, please contact me, and we'll see what we can work out. Just know that it may take me a little bit longer to get to TFP work.
I enjoy retouching from mild to wild: whether it be subtly beautifying a soft shot, or vamping out an edgier one, I enjoy it all. I don't currently do extreme/fantasy additions/digital art, but focus more on glamorizing through retouching in a believable way. When I edit or view images, I want to see the model's skin be smooth, but not plasticine or waxy.
My Services Include:
* RETOUCHING IMPERFECTIONS: blemish/acne/scar removal, skin smoothing, flash/shine reduction, skin tone adjustments, removing dark under-eye circles, brightening eyes, whitening teeth, make up adjustment/enhancement
* IMAGE ADJUSTMENTS: Color/contrast correction and alteration; Conversion to Black & White, Sepia, etc; Stylistic coloring/contrast.
* IMAGE ALTERING: Removing unwanted items (examples: bra-straps, background people or items), replacing the background, colorizing black and white images, and some body morphing.
(Note: These jobs must be assessed on a case-by-case basis to determine feasibility of the alteration and time/cost involved.)
The Way We Work:
1. Contact me through MM to let me know you're interested; I will respond with my email address.
2. Email me an image that you have taken or for which you own the rights, in JPG form, high resolution, and explain what you'd like to see retouched/adjusted/altered (or just set me loose to retouch as I see fit). Please also specify whether you want a mild retouching or a wild style.
3. I will work up an edited version of your image, and send you a smaller, watermarked copy for review.
4. If you want me to make any changes, simply let me know, and I will make them. (Please note: quick/easy edits and anything missed by me will be fixed free of charge.)
5. When you're satisfied with the preview of your edited image, I will provide you my Paypal information.
6. Once payment has cleared, I will email you your photo.
See my photographer portfolio at: