MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/RenaissanceNudes
Over 9 years experience.
Photographer of many themes styles and concepts.
Currently seeking select TFP models only.
Not hiring at this time. Ask about rates for special shoots, private portraiture - My rates are very reasonable. Please don't try to 'hire in reverse' Market yourself on your Profile. Good Luck.
Currently setting up Galleried images sure to give models exposure to a an audience that would be more sophisticated artistically than one would find in the mainstream media.
There has been some confusion about what I offer in exchange for TFP/CD, so here are some rough guidelines:
1. Two images from each "look" will be provided in web and print resolution (the web versions will be tagged.) I may give the model the option to select the images she wishes to have edited from a shoot, but this is not guaranteed.
2. The selected images from the shoot will be fully edited.
3. Physical paper prints can be made (professional lab prints - not crap printouts on an inkjet), but the price of printing is NOT included under the TFP/CD agreement. Contact me for further details.
4. Other arrangements may be made - I am a flexible person - but any deviation from these guidelines will be discussed prior to a TFP shoot taking place. Please understand that a model is a model. A photographer is a photographer. Both need certain environment to do their job correct. I do my best to help create the environment for the model. I expect the same from the model.
5. Do NOT ask me for the RAW images from a shoot. It will not happen (now or ever.) I realize that some photographers are okay with models editing images - I am not.
6. No one is authorized to photograph one of our concepts without permission (this primarily applies to "escorts".) If I see an escort using a disposable camera, cell phone or other "camera", consider the shoot over and the contract nullified.
7. Do not ask me for ALL of the images unless we have discussed such an arrangement in advance. I make judgment calls in post-processing. If a shot is sub-par, I'm not going to release it for use.