August Issue: http://issuu.com/fiercepublications/doc … ipBtn=true
September Issue: http://issuu.com/fiercepublications/docs/sept10
October Issue: http://issuu.com/fiercepublications/doc … azine_1010
My name is Shannon and I am developing Fierce Magazine. Fierce will be a monthly magazine designed to pay homage to the modeling industry and the people that make it happen.
This magazine will be dedicated to promoting models, photographers, make-up artists, stylists, clothing designers and all of the incredibly talented crafters of aesthetic bliss.
The format will include interviews with each of the artists as well as contact information and a series of portfolio images. All credits will need to be properly provided for each photo that is included in the publication. The format will devote several full spreads to each subject. 2 pages for the lead in, 2 pages for interview and a few photos and several pages for photos / credits.
What I need is models, photographers, make-up artists, stylists and clothing designers that would like to be showcased in the magazine. You do not need to pay to be a part of it, there is no catch, really... I am developing this publication as a test for a larger scale project I am planning for and since I am a slave to all things beautiful, I wanted to make this industry my focus.
1) I need a pool of participants to pull from monthly. I will let you know immediately if you have been selected. While you may not be included in the next month, if you have been selected, you will be added to the schedule and I will let you know when your article will be published.
2) Upon selection, I will ask that you send 15-20 2700 x 3600ppi .jpg images for inclusion. Images must be accompanied by credits for every party involved in each photo; model, photographer, mua, stylist, etc.
3) Once your photography is received, you will complete your interview.
1) This publication will be a piece of artwork in itself so only superb professional quality photos will be in contention to be included.
2) All submissions must be tasteful. I am not opposed to nudity as long as it is elegant and in no way offensive.
3) All photos must include proper credits for your inclusions. No credits, no publish.
As I mention, this is a pet project I have decided to undertake. I am a female business owner with a mad love for fashion and beautiful things. I am combining all of what I love in this venture and I welcome you all to be a part of it.
You can reference this list to see samples of the quality of photography required to be published. http://www.modelmayhem.com/list/344654
If you would like to be included in this project please send me a PM or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, become a fan on facebook & follow us on twitter for news and castings."Fierce Magazine" on Facebook and "fiercepubs" on Twitter.
Now, if you want to know a little more about me for legitimacy and peace of mind... this is what I do when I am not sleeping or walking the dogs...
... I will be adding apparel to my offering in the future, I will post a casting for the appropriate beauty makers when the time is right.
... This WILL BE the official site for Fierce Magazine. It is in the development phase still so please be patient with me
It is my intention to build multiple publications in the future and this is my testing ground. I will continually be casting for this so please send me a message if you would like to participate.
My real bread and butter is here: http://www.thekeenmachine.com
, if you care