I just moved to Denver in June 2010, so I'm looking to work with local talent and to expand my portfolio some more.
"It's as though photographers are afflicted with a chronic split personality. One personality is the Artist, the other the Geek. One is Vision, the other Craft, or Technique, and in the middle where they meet is the art of photography; the expression of our unique vision through practiced technique. Great photography happens where craft and vision meet." - David duChemin, Within The Frame
I like contrast, interesting and unique locations, post-processing, light, color. All kinds of fun stuff to play with. I'd really like to collaborate with people to come up with unique and fun themes to shoot and then go out and make that happen! So, if you'd like to work with me, please, contact me and we will see what we can work out. Can't wait to hear from you!
View what I've been up to recently on my Flickr page or my blog:
I only have a few rules for TF shoots that I do:
- Have fun. I like to joke and be silly and just have a good time while shooting. No need to be all serious all the time.
- I shoot a lot, but only deliver a select few high-quality shots. I might shoot 300 pictures in a 2 hour shoot and give you 5. I'm only looking for the best, and I hope you are too.
- Photoshop is generally a part of my vision, even from the start, so expect your pictures to have some work done to them. This is another reason for only delivering a select few.
- Please don't ask to see every shot or for all the RAW files or anything like that. Any work that I send out represents me, so it has to be up to my standards. That's why I pick the shots and edit them before delivering them to you.
- I'm open to ideas, so if you have an idea or vision I will work my hardest to make it happen for you.