Lorenzo myers BboyLaxeModel Male Atlanta, Georgia, US
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Laxe Lorenzo.email@example.com
Mayhem # 775543
I'm a bit of a go-getter. When I put my mind to something, I go through with it, not 100% but 200%. I love to dance, I like to model, and I like to act. I'm also good at doing voice over work. I'm very athletic. My heart really lies in dancing, but like I said, when I do something it's not 100%, it's 200%.
Right now I am trying to build my portfolio, so any photographers interested in working with me, please feel free to contact me either on here, or you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am also interested in dancing for shows, and any kind of acting. In my spare time I draw, and practice martial arts.
please, NO NUDES!
Lorenzo M. Myers
Address: 154 Nicole Lane
Crestview FL. 32539
Shoe Size: 11
Shirt Size: Medium/Large
Hobbies and Skills:
I’m very athletic. I have previously been involved in a studio where I provided my skills as a dance instructor/ coordinator. I enjoy outdoor activities such as golf and surfing. I am skilled in many hands on activities.
I have an interest in modeling, and would like to pursue acting on many levels such as voice overs, or as an extra. I also have an interest in virtual design and would love to design video games.
Performing Arts Experience:
I have taken advanced classes in art, in which I’ve had numerous drawings take first place in art contests. I’ve also gathered some hands on photography skills from my local photographers. I have also been skilled in ballet and jazz. I’ve performed on stage numerous times expressing many different forms of my dancing.
• Many professional photo shoots with Peter Bennett, Tim Goldman, and Okie.
• I attended two advance modeling workshops with Victoria D.
• I premiered in three fashion shows: Bridal Wear at the Hilton Hotel and the other at the Commons in Destin FL. While the other was a M.S.B high fashion show also at the Destin Hilton Resort
• Attended an acting workshop with Steve Ryan, learning scripts and improvisation
• Penthouse Night Club 2009 (Fort Walton Beach FL.)
- Michael Jackson Tribute & Dance contest
• Puerto Rican Festival 2009(Fort Walton Beach FL.)
-Choreographed 10 dancers, not including myself in two dances
• International Lounge 2009(Fort Walton Beach FL.)
-Performed for a birthday party; including a mixture of dancing ranging from break dancing, ballet, and pop locking.
• Northwest Florida State College 2008(Niceville FL.)
-Performed and choreographed a Hip-Hop solo performance
-Performed in a Broadway Performance of “The King and I”
• Saenger Theater 2008 (Pensacola FL)
-Opening Act Duo for Upcoming Comedians Ft. Bro Man & Many Others
• Conference Center 2007 (Pensacola FL)
-danced in a choreographed break dance duo
A model workshop with Victoria D at ELITE models, Atlanta.
Two fashion shows. One at the Hilton in Sand Destin for bridal wear, and one in the Destin commons.
Performed dancing on stage at OWCC Niceville, Florida campus.
Performed at the Saengar theater in Mobile, Alabama with comedians such as: Bro man, Al mighty, and Red bone.
Local music videos.
I also performed on stage at Baytown in Pensacola, Florida.
I also did a couple of club performances as a back up dancer for a local artist.
I was a first place winner in weapon specialists, and martial arts.
Photographers I have worked with on MM: