login help join!
(11) Portfolio
Details
Experience: Experienced
Compensation: Depends on Assignment
Genres: Acting
Art
Bodypaint
Cosplay
Dance
Editorial
Fashion
Fetish
Fit Modeling
Fitness
Glamour
Hair/Makeup
Lifestyle
Lingerie
Parts Modeling
Performance Artist
Pinup
Pregnancy
Promotional Modeling
Runway
Sports
Swimwear

Info
Last activity: Jul 09, 2014
Joined: Aug 09, 2008


The Artistic Allure

Female
Orlando, Florida, US
website

Mayhem #785701
Photographer


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/TheArtisticAllure

About me
FRIEND request me on my business FB facebook.com/artisticallure
or LIKE me on my fan page facebook.com/theartisticallure
I have a larger port on there then on MM check it out!
Follow me if you want @artisticallure on twitter.com/artisticallure

Also I don't pay models. Trade is only for models I hand pick.
Please just message me if you are inquiring or simply reply to my casting calls.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/94/m_ba61a8a84a6e46669640507a5bbe03f9.png
About me
Allow me to re-introduce myself I go by the name Aideliz but commonly know as the Allure. I'm an Artist. I grasp all that contains art. From photography, graphics, web design, dance, drawing, poetry and even modeling... I do it all. I can say I have painted, done video production and so many other things. I've tried it all but I prefer some more than others. My advantage is I do more than one thing. The fact I model helps me in photography, drawing helps me with graphic design, doing graphics helps me do web design, etc. I want to advance and master in everything I do. I strive for more and I won't stop till I can honestly say "I'm the best" and have others agree...

------------------------------------------------------------
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/74/m_89748259f1a0456dbde0188f0471f1ba.pnghttp://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/24/m_a48190a1f7ba4900a6133bc8a6400ffd.pnghttp://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/93/m_8cde723c0ea84bb48d3df8f6621e4667.png

PHOTO SHOOTS
Photo shoots are done on location 90% of the time, the other 10% is in random indoor locations. 


* I work with several hairdressers, makeup artist, fashion stylists, that I can recommend, and will fit your price range. Only if you need assistance with anything in that category which is optional.


All the posing/direction in my shoots are all my own personal idea's or the models, and my shoots run very quick, I only take about 20-30 shots per look, then we move on.

I love what I do 99% of the time, and I take the time and effort to ensure that every shoot is fun and interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------

Please respect the following etiquette rules:

1. If you are going to send me a friend request, at least comment on one of my photos but I'd prefer that we have some sort of established relationship first, however limited!

2. If I comment on one of your photos, you don't need to tag me to say "thanks".  Although I appreciate the courtesy, the reason I commented on your photo is because I thought it deserved merit of some sort and not because I wanted you to thank me!

Credits
Phone:  (413) 282-8442
Web Site: www.theartisticallure.com
Rates: www.theartisticallure.com/listphoto.html

Vanity #1356330
Yahaira #1196206
Joseph #237761
Ling #835621

Lists
Couples   49 pics
great concepts   1 pics


Friends

Model
The Allure

The Artistic Allure has 287 friends.
Tags
Block this member
Pics

Commentsdata:comments Viewsdata:views Hidden Listdata:count_list
|
Loading Content
data:comment



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers