***New Models***PLEASE READ MY PROFILE & this article BEFORE CONTACTING ME. Thanks ;^)
http://www.bluemusefineart.com/2013/07/ … ude-shoot/
I think this story is a bit one sided but people should be more careful.
http://www.abc17news.com/news/modeling- … index.html
Extremely limited TFP/TFCD. Can't hurt to ask though :^)
I'm a published photographer. I prefer and love fashion/ beauty and artistic nude photography although I'm not limited to them.
(Note: I don't do gruesome Poe style shoots or anything that makes cigarettes look sexy.)
THE WAY I WORK:
• I'm reliable as the sun, polite and friendly, easy to get along with too. I never flake, EVER!
• I never give out raw photos the day of the shoot. I always meet the agreed deadline and you get the best quality that I can produce. I'm not one of those assholes you have to chase down for photos. I usually have them out in a week or less.
• If I hire you or we shoot TFP/CD. A model release contract MUST be signed before we start shooting. 2 pieces of photo I.D. are required before shooting nudes in order to prove to any publishers and me that you're over 18 years of age.
• If you hire me to shoot you, then you'll need to pay me a deposit (50%) in advance of the agreed price of course. If you cancel or pull a no show, you lose the deposit. (Too many flakes in this industry, a guy has to protect himself somehow). BTW, I will keep the photos STRICTLY confidential unless you give me permission to show them off.
• If you're under 18 and you want to work together, you need to have your parent or legal guardian contact me.
I don't have a problem if you want to bring a chaperone as long as they are willing to help out or stay out of the way.
Read this too...
http://www.modelmayhem.com/education/mo … nal-manner
If you're interested in working together don't hesitate to contact me.
Edmonton, Canada +780-271-6977
To see more of my work please visit my website
Thanks for stopping by ;^)