BellaRosa ArtistryMakeup Artist Female Chicago, Illinois, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/bellarosaartistryrhae
Mayhem # 794125
Am an Illinois state certified makeup artist (MAC Cosmetics), doing everything from fashion/editorial, commercial/headshots, media, including HD makeup and airbrushing, theatrical, special events and bridal.
I have a background in opera performance which helps with the theatrical aspects of makeup and styling. A minor background in the medical field helps me with understanding clinical makeup application. Though I dabble in my share of performing music, a small bit of modeling, and some acting, I do enjoy being behind the scenes more, and being involved in the creative process in that way.
My career was kicked off through good fortune and through surrounding myself with good souls! I've had the honor to collaborate with a couple wonderful photographers, stylists, hair stylists, models, and other makeup artists, in and around the metro Chicago area. Soon, I'll also be posting more and more of my work for media and television, including special effects.
Would love to collaborate with models, photographers, stylists, artists who like my work enough to want to include me in creating new and great things!
* I am willing to travel, but generally when most expenses are paid.
** I am no longer accepting TFP work as of December, 2009, though my prices are reasonable and negotiable. Photo shoots: I ask for a $80 kit fee for one look, $120 for two, or $200 for a day rate.
*** I will however, contact you if I am interested in portfolio building.
For more info, please contact me at: email@example.com
- Makeup First, LLC - Jill Maltezos, instructor
- Special Effects Workshop - Makeup First, LLC - Dave Bova, instructor
- Too Faced Cosmetics - freelance makeup artist & product specialist
- Roosevelt University - Bachelor degree in Opera Performance,
minoring in Music Theory
- Wayne State University - Pre-med program - Detroit, MI
- Ashton Ray Hansen (#487783 )
- John Gress - www.johngress.com (#585541)
- Jaime Escalante (#871)
- Eric Ericson - Temple of the Cave Photography (#413258)
- Chicago Fashion Focus for Macy's - CHICAGO FASHION WEEK 2010
- LaBelle Model Management - Ania Szychpiewak designs - June '08
- Creative Imports - Cassandra Stone & Cassandra Stone II - July '08
- "Rock N' Clothes" Fashion Show - model for Broken Cherry Clothing,
Chicago IL - September '05
- Ania Szychspiewak
- Kwabena His And Hers MM#1035604
- "Shy Violet" - makeup artist on shoots, videos, and stage, lead singer
- "The Last Rites of Joe May" - extra
- "Loyalty" - independent film - news reporter, Chicago,IL
- "Shy Violet" band promo
- MedEd Architects - "Anti-thrombotic Guidelines" Training Module
- "City Science" - WYCC-TV20 - MUA for Navy Pier episode and
- "Necessary Treatment for Unnatural Causes" series - WYCC-TV20
- "GRO-tv" pilot - for Grand Overview Magazine - The U channel - on-
set MUA & co-host to Brittney Payton, show now known as "Chicago's Best"