Reading the below should tell you everything you wanted to know about me and hopefully nothing you didn't :-)
I'm from Canada, but I've lived in Europe all my adult life.
I took up modelling while I was studying for my first degree and the rest is history - you get kind of hooked. I've always liked beautiful, stylish things and modelling has allowed me to give full expression to that.
I have experience in most types of modeling from advertisement to glamour to art nude. Genre really isn't so important to me - I like a photo because it is good.
The photos here represent only a small selection of my work, so please refer to my website for additional pics and tearsheets.
As far as flakiness goes, rest assured that I am reliability personified.
- Cover Tagessatz Magazine (Germany)
- Cover and 8 pages in PhotoBook "Who Are You?" (Germany)
- Advertisement Cocktail Bar X (Germany)
- Hotpress (Ireland)
- News of the World (feature article)
- Cover, Irish Star on Sunday (feature article)
- Sunday World (feature article)
- Metro (Ireland)
- Marco Polo Travel Guide (Germany)
- Ireland AM, TV3
- Beauty Industry Trade Event (Dublin)
- Beauty Bag website
- Irish Star on Sunday (editorial photo)
- World Bodypainting Festival, Special Effects Category, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Sunday Independent LIFE Magazine (Ireland)
- International Bodypainting Competition (Belgium) (part of the Belgian International Fantastic Film Festival)
- Samsara Cafe and Night Club, Dublin
- Sky Arts Channel, UK
- Flawless Magazine
- The Art of Bodypainting (book) (Netherlands)
- Professional Beauty Show, Dublin
- Photobloc Printing
- Cork Camera Club Workshops Advertisement
- Beauty Professional Ireland
(some publications multiple times)
- more exhibitions than you can count (Germany, UK, Ireland and France), plus lots of promotional material for exhibitions/artists/photographers/events
- Monaghan Camera Club, Photo of the Year Award
- Black and White Spider Award Nomination 2012 (photo taken by the amazing Mike Brown)