Paul AckermanArtist/Painter Male San Francisco, California, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/vjpablo
Mayhem # 800609
I specialize in illuminating performers with "body mapping" supported by state of the art design and illustration in both film and digital graphic formats. I have 25years of experience in perfecting this innovative cross-over lighting design approach.
Illuminating performers with multiple video projectors, custom content with show control by a video routing software.
I have been collaborating with many world class dancers, bands, aerialist and pole dancers. Here are a few samples.
Recent Work in SF:
Demo - http://vimeo.com/53468482
Trailer for show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKi_KtpUsw8
Stage Performances with Pole Dancer(s)
• Pole Dancer: http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti … d=44374592
• Pole Dancer Stills: http://www.vjpablo.com/art/art8.html
Stage Performances with Aerialist(s)
• Aerialist: SF ZCLUB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVc2n5fNNb8
• Aerialist Reel with Laser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F82lZCnBJ0
• http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti … oid=658502
• Aerialist Stills: http://www.vjpablo.com/art/art4.html
Stage Performance with Burlesque Dancer:
• Burlesque Dancer -Root: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_bmExdT1uM
• Glamour Stills: http://www.vjpablo.com/art/art10.html
• Can arrange to utilize showgirls also for after 12 midnight.
Site Architectural - Rooms & Building Exteriors:
A few reviews:
Presidents of the United States,
"Incredible images" David Deter
The Seattle Times; Carol Beers,
"...References to Alwin Nicolais's multimedia experiments came thick and fast."
Mr. Norm Langill; Bumbershoot Festival,
"Through the use of minimal equipment, the company produced some exciting and stunning visual effects."