||Jan 22, 2013
||Dec 21, 2005
Elizabeth Lynn K
26 years old
San Diego, California, US
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/theophila
***** LOOKING TO UPDATE MY PORTFOLIO! *****
***** PLEASE NOTE ***** that although I love artistic/creative/new ideas, I DON'T do nude, topless, or suggestive modelling, nor am I willing to be part of shoots that involve fetish/adult themes, even if I am fully dressed. Sorry, I understand that this limits me, but I stick to my principles, and I believe this opens up avenues for more creative work. Also, I am a happily married woman, so no come-ons, asking me out to dinner, or any sort of unprofessionalism, etc. No exceptions.
My schedule is currently very flexible, and I'm happy to work things out for something fun, different, or the extremely unique, somewhat crazy, one-of-a-kind and no-one-else-can-pull-it-off ideas.
- Tanguera (Argentine tango dancer)
- Swing dancer (lindy, charleston, balboa...)
- Blues dancer
- Oriental (Egyptian/raqs sharqi, Arabic, Persian, Turkish, and American vintage-style belly) dancer
- Jazz/blues/classical vocalist
- The occasional local theatre performer
I enjoy modelling the same way I enjoy acting, dancing, singing, or performing in general. I think it's a great way to show a different side of me, to boost my confidence and explore my interests and also to network with people of amazing talent. I don't intend to get caught up in the hype of fame or popularity.
It's just one of my many varied interests, and I've always believed in trying most [good] things at least once, as I never know what I might learn from the experience that would be invaluable to other areas of my life. On "regular" days, I own a travel planning service with my husband. I enjoy reading and writing creatively and journalling. I also enjoy writing music (on the piano) and lyrics and playing guitar. I used to be a martial arts instructor, but I got osteoarthritis in my knees. I go on hikes with my dogs to enjoy this beautiful town, go sailing, or tango or swing all night when there is good music. In whatever free time I have left over, I enjoy painting, drawing, cooking, or taking photographs.
- high fashion gender bending/androgyny, to
- vintage to neo-classical and Victorian or steampunk (corsets, fur, velvet, feathers, gloves, fans, etc.), to
- gothic and lolita (but no dirty/naughty themes, please), to
- themed (period, film noir, or cultural/ethnic), to
- playful, vibrant, and colorful
I love designing characters, costumes or themed clothing, props and anything to do with martial arts and traditional weapons (i.e., no firearms) - I have several.
I am a big fan of classical elegance and have a collection of fans, gloves, hats, coats, and all kinds of stockings, so if you have an idea of how I might use those in a shoot, please tell me!
My hair is currently a medium (shoulder) length "middy" cut that I can leave as is, wave, or style to a classic 20s-40s style for a vintage outfit, which I love to do!
Since I am looking to update my portfolio, I welcome TFP/TFCD as my schedule and principles allow (i.e., I just won't model certain things - read above)! Priority goes to the unique, creative, or just plain fun people to work with! Let's respect each other's time and skill, and we'll do great! I just don't have the time or the money to travel over 50 miles for nothing (or an "audition" at some club for a competition to win a $500 prize) - there's time spent on the road as well.
I consider myself very easy to work with, if you have a very specific idea, then I might need more direction and time to "get into character" for it, but otherwise, I enjoy improvising.
No travel out of San Diego County for non-paid shoots. I understand that you may not be tugging at the bit to pay a for-fun, non-agency model, and that makes perfect sense, but understand that I have other priorities too and am also not just waiting to be "discovered" through this site.
I do not believe in limiting myself. Just as I don't believe women should limit themselves to nude and glamour images, I don't believe I should be restricted to one "look." Perhaps one photographer finds I photograph best in dramatic makeup and weapons; this does not mean I will stop modelling more traditional "pretty" images for other photographers, even if he thinks so.
- Mandarin Chinese
- Teochiu (Chiuchow/Chaozhou) Chinese dialect
- Katga (Haka/Kejia) Chinese dialect
- French (very rusty)
- Urban/graffiti art/city and street lights
- Contrasting of romantic wardrobe and urban settings
- Prop/object focused
- Wardrobe focused - a certain theme, period, or fashion style
- Make-up focused
- Playing with textures and colours
- Film noir
- 20s-50s style vintage
- Reproduction of scenes from paintings, movies, plays
- A Fella for Ella
- Animal Farm
- Trojan Women
- West Side Story
- Uncle Vanya
- level 8 certification in the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music, England, in piano
- various piano recitals and concerts throughout the years
- UCSB Gospel Choir
- RJ Carroll (MM #17378)
- Eric Chen
- Jim Bonner (OMP #96327)
- Rodney Earle (OMP #157792)
- Chris Wu (MM #90196)
- David Witthuhm (Brooks Professor)
- Big Screen Photo
- Raychel Bradshaw (MM #117421)
- Tanicua Asellia (MM #101494)
- Star Foreman (MM #5266)
- Taylor Yoelin (MM #111265)
- Christina Lexutt (MM #192189)
- Ludick Kepler (MM #12661)
- Finn Alexander (MM #117923)
- Daniel Colegrove (MM #308864)
- Javier Ovalles
- Alex Morris (MM #103491)
- Marquita T (MM #130223)
- Skyla Arts (MM #1283295)
Casting Calls (Archive)
Evrim Icoz Photography
Darnay D Luckie
Jim and Josefina
Elizabeth Lynn K has 129 friends.