Dolly AugustModel Female Jacksonville, Florida, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/seraphynth
Mayhem # 816567
**Updates as of Sept 19, 2012
♥"Don't you want to play with your Dolly?"♥
♥ Whatever you want her to be
Isn't it time you played with Dolly?
= = About Me = =
I usually do my own make-up and currently in cosmetology school so as to further my craft in all areas.
I'm a former member/performer in the Infernal Doll Factory. I partook as make up artist, curtain girl, hostess, go-go girl, shooter girl, and stage performer.
= = TFCD/Paid shoots = =
- I do mostly exclusively TF*, however this is only if you can either add something better to my port or your idea is absolutely awesome (I love themes!)
- Please message me to discuss my rates if you do not meet the above qualifications
- If you want to pay me in clothing or make up, we can definitely work something out!
= = Interested in: = =(in no particular order)
- Themed shoots
- Fashion (Gothic/Cyberpunk)
= = Not interested in = =
Pornographic material. However, fetish is fine.
= = Body Mods = =
- My hair is currently: platinum blonde mohawk
- Piercings: 3 on my left ear, 1 on my right.
- Multiple tattoos: a small 1" heart line art on my left inner wrist, a roughly 2" x 3" line art bat in the shape of a heart on my lower back, thirteen 1" hearts going up my spine, a bat just below my left collar bone, Beetlejuice and a sandworm on my left shoulder
- Scarification: a heart on each upper thigh
- I have a few freckles here and there and one beauty mark on the right front side of my neck.
-I have several scars on my legs from accidents as a kid (funny stories there) plus recent ones from fetish scenes
- I own nine wigs (fire engine red, flamingo pink, neon pink curly, short black and purple, short black and red, auburn, Beetlejuice style blonde, and 2 vibrant purple)
= = Availability = = wrote:
= = Contact = =
Planned Shoots/Performances wrote:
Have you worked with Dolly August? Add Credits for Dolly August! >>
The Infernal Doll Factory
Photographers I've had the pleasure to work with:
- Keith DeLoach, Surreal Photography, #801822 *
- Robert Fassbender, Robert C Fassbender, #547730
- Jeffrey Allen Garrison, #754687
- Joanna Fernandez, #33474
- Clark Morgan, #92324
- Sarah Justice, Cherish-Live-Dream, #1034386 *
- Henry McMillan, Eventide Images, # *
- Jan Wicked, Wicked Arts, #736955 *
- Adam White, A Whites Photography, #403918
- Jeremy Craig, The Infernal Doll Factory, #236892 *
- Dee, Enjoy Life Productionz, #458994
- Neal Rue, #
- Chelleby Starr, #
- Bruce Rutledge, #2374999
An asterisk (*) means I have worked with a photographer more than once.
MUA I've had the pleasure to work with:
- Kelly, Kelly Darling, #454522
Photoshop Wizards I've had the pleasure to work with:
- Sarah, Surreal Photography, #801822
Other MM Models I have worked with:
- Casey Cupcake, #622298
- Jayy Von Monroe, #710576
- Feanix, #1340333
- Babette the Blood Bitch, #444260
- Scarlett, #771164
Make Up I've done for others:
- Jeremy Craig and the IDF, #236892
- Angelica Hagood, #2680870
- Show at Endo Exo with E-M-Studios as a Jaded Girl Sat Oct 25, 2008
- Many shows at Endo Exo as part of The Infernal Doll Factory from 2009 - 2011
- Zenescope Girl of the Month Sept 2010
http://zenescope.com/viewer/svmanager/g … photos.htm