Thomas Lee DesignsClothing Designer Female Olcott, New York, US
My Website: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThomasLeeDesignsMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/shanasshoebox
Mayhem # 817619
Hello, My name is Shana, I'm the owner and designer of my self run clothing company Thomas Lee Designs.
BECOME MY FAN ON FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag … 4955248570
PLEASE Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ThomasLeeDesign
BUY MY DESIGNS: http://www.etsy.com/shop/thomasleedesigns
If you are interested in working with me and we are not able to work in person I am willing and able to send outfits or specific designs out to be used for photoshoots. Please message me with details on what your looking for, I'm sure I have somthing wounderful awaiting just for you!
Fashion is an art, and art is always an opinion...
An artist feels more emotion than others, this is how we are able to express ourselfs more than most, and almost laways feel pain,love,joy, and all emotions more than others. If we did not, than we wouldn't be able to show how we feel in what we make...
I NEVER use patterns. I feel if I did I would be useing someone eles designs and works to create things. I want to be 100% self inspired by what I make, not rely on others to come up with what I make. I know some do not like how I think here, but this is my thoughts. If an artist painted over someones sketches to create a painting, it would not be there own works. To me, I can more freely be a designer when I don't take or steal anothers ideas. I like to be inspired by my own ideas and see what comes from them than looking at works by another and ripping it off. In this, you will find I put my heart and soul into what I make. Beacuse what you are seeing is a part of me, a small bit of who I am goes into everything I make!!
I have been to Teen Vouge fashion U 2 times running.
I learned from the best there is, and met some wounderful designers who I myself one-day wish to be!
Have you worked with Thomas Lee Designs? Add Credits for Thomas Lee Designs ! >>
- Fall 2011 Issue (page 10-11)http://issuu.com/glamrockmagazine/docs/fallweb2011/85
- Summer/june 2011 Issue (Page 70-73 feature) www.glamrockmagazine.com
- Art voice (fashion show write up) October 2010
- August 23rd 2009: Buffalo Magazine: Interview/feature
- Issue 4: June 2009 - www.auxiliarymagazine.com. (Black lace dress)
- Interview in Union Sun & Journal "Thriving Under Thirty" http://venuszine.com/articles/you/4869/ … Lee_Feeley
- 2009 THRIFTY Propane & Oil Calender (My shops on the cover)
- 2008 Niagra Poster Art Month calendar (august,model in my design)
- November 5th 2011: Ooo la la boutiques local designer runway show
- SEPTEMBER 7TH 2011: MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK of buffalo
- Feb. 11th Design & Dreams 2- ub show/benifit
- October 9th 2010: club W buffalo " DATE NIGHT"
- December: Sneek peek fashion viewing for blooms & co.
- Art is Life fashion show (August 8th 2009)
- A Fashion Affair (theatre benifit MAY 23rd 2009)
- ADORN Rock n Roll Fashion Show (April 2008)
- Cancer Society Benefit Fashion Show (November 2007)
- Rock the boardwalk (August 2006-2008 show)[/i]
DESIGNERS & stylists:
- Buffalo Party Clothing
- Hard Candy
- Holly Hue ***
- Krampkouture:#646942 ****
- Meagan Kyla: #1004843
- REDSTAR: Angelina Jones
- Jenn Greene: MM# 378571
- Luke Copping: #65336 x2
- Mfotography #307375 x8
- MISS MALLYS MEGAPIXELS #363673 x5
- Rome Celli #1141787 x3
- Mellissa Harrison
MODELS I've worked with in the past 1-5 months -ask me for full list-:
- Holli Arnold (x2)
- Katy Farmer (x2)
- Nina Lutz (x2)
- Becca Justinger (x2)
- Alexandra Catherine
- Katie Gariepy
- Shannon Lee (x2)
- Shelby Jenkins (x2)
- Emaleigh Lynn
- Nora Bayly
- Erin Dougherty
- Adah Hagen
- Stacey Lynn Caron (Shoot & Shows)x12 #1303258
- LM Woods: MM#706575 (Fashion Shows) x2
- Marie Christina: MM#116539 (Fashion Show/shoots)(x7)
- velocity: #800145 (Shoot for Publication spread)[/i]
MUA & hair:
- Erica Brown: # 526053
- Jessica Jean: # 643501
- Jodie McGuire: MM# 541712
- Rachel Mazzie: # 412865
- Jennifer Buscaglia (Auxiliary june issue)
- Ryan Jermyn MM #861499
- Enigma Machine Design MM #1714746
Shoots coming up or events coming up:
- November 12th - Shoot in brockport (possibly) - sarah sparks stewart
- Sharon TK (sent custom design lace dress to her for a shoot/to keep) -photos?
- Custom designed stripped jacket for raquel reed ( november 16th) -photos?