Punch Ya in the KisserModel Female Portland, Oregon, US
My Website: Oh god... I've been sucked inMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/beatenwithtruth
Mayhem # 81960
(What the Statistics Bar didn't tell you)
- I have a phoenix tattoo on my back, a Sailor Jerry style Mom and Jordan (little sister) tattoos on the inside of my elbows, a new calf peice, two holes in each lobe that I don't often wear earrings in because they are annoying, and bellybutton are pierced. Planning on getting more body mods done.
- I change my hair pretty often. My hair has now grown out to chin length and has vaguely rockabilly chick bangs and my dye job is fading horribly. It's still a work in progress.
- I'm short and curvy, the curse of being Irish/Russian.
- I have glasses, but I will take them off for a shoot if and when desired. It's not a problem.
It all got burned. I'm slowly building it back up. Verrrry slowly. See EDIT below.
I love makeup. I love playing with it, being people's guinea pigs for ideas, everything about it. However, I suck at applying it properly for a shoot. What I do for every day is fine, most of the time nowdays I go without. For a shoot, I'd rather someone else does it so as not to mess up the tone and feel of the shoot. Just playing it safe.
(Styles I'm interested in doing)
-Retro/Pin Up (20's to the 80's)
-Artistic fetish (corsets/killer heels/stockings/shiny/ropes'n'chains/etc.)
- Artistic erotica (NOT porn or "adult themed". I'll touch people, but if you want me to stick anything anywhere, I'll tell you exactly where you can stick it.)
(I'm looking for...)
I'm comfortable working with both men and women, in any kind of themed shoot.
I'm up for working with just about anyone. Photographers, other models, makeup artists, clothing designers, the whole shebang. I'm trying to build up my portfolio with something other than pictures taken by myself and half-assed shoots. If you'd think I'd look great in this and that outfit in this and that pose, great! Contact me, set it up, and we'll get the ball rolling.
I live in Portland. I don't own a car, public transit takes me everywhere I need to do, so traveling to other towns is out of the question. My only days available for ANYTHING are Monday and Thursday, otherwise I'm working 10-6 and don't get home until almost 8.
I also prefer to set up lunch/coffee dates to discuss any possible work before making plans. That way I can get a feel for you and we can talk about things in personable detail.
Sunday, March, 4, 2007
Bad fucking news, kids. My storage company called me and told me that not only has someone broken into my storage unit for the second time this year, someone set a fire in one of the other ones and it took out the surrounding units as well. Which includes mine.
Which means all of my outfits and props are GONE. Not just stolen, but burnt to crisps. Dead. Lost forever. The Supreme Being obviously hates me.
Surgeon General's Warning: If you've managed to make it this far in my profile, and are interested in talking to me, send me a message here, or drop me a line on AIM - Beatenwithtruth.
We can discuss details there, and then I'll be comfortable giving you my phone number so we can talk that way. I like to ease into things with new photographers and models, since I've had so many flake out on me, yanno?
MM# 488864 - John at Stereoblind.
MM #2455 - Todd Brown
MM #114901 - Max Kunowski
MM #369962 - Ron Pepos
MM #71022 - Mike Den Beste
MM #167340 - KJK
MM #184549 FAS Studios - Freaking awesome guy. Wish I had the time to work with him more.
MM #340151 - Erin
MM #360122 - Pettles
MM #381942 - Sie Est Idaho - This girl is so cute and so fun! Definitely plan on working with her more often.
MM #479963 - Hezzie! She's great. Also an awesome Trixie and Rocky and dancer.
MM #509517 - Dani = Uber awesome.