HEY!! WELCOME! Ive been modeling for about 3 years now built up a solid portfolio. I welcome any comments or constructive criticisms... keep it friendly
Because of the nature of my profession I DO NOT DO NUDES!!! If you have a LOT of blatant nudity on your portfolio I would prefer you not add me as a friend or put me on any lists. I have to keep everything I do and everyone I am affiliated with pretty clean and PG13.
Currently I am looking for the right representation that can really help me break out in the modeling world. I have been represented by a few agencies in the past but very little has been done to further my development, so I am keeping an eye out for the right agency for me.
I have done several fashion shows for some local clothing stores (including Ed Hardy and Green Monkey) and hair salons, and have had many shoots from different photographers, so I feel very comfortable in front of the camera and open to any kind of direction and feedback.
I bring a fun and energetic exuberance to the shoot. I am very outgoing and do not shy away from anything. I do not get tired and rarely need to take breaks, I am always ready to shoot!!! I love trying new things would love to work with some creative photographers.
I am willing to travel wherever I am needed, however I would like my traveling expenses paid for. For drivable distances I will require SOME compensation for gas and parking (if in Toronto).
When I come to a shoot I come prepared. I generally pack my car with clothes and costumes and props. If you have something specific in mind let me know and I can help out with the costume design and preparation.
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in working together.
Let’s have some fun! Lets take some Photo's!!!
Recent Work (most recent at bottom):
- Green Monkey Fashion Show
- Rune Photography
- Browns Photos (x2)
- Icon Clothes/Edwin Cabrera
- Silver Crossroads Photography
- Allan Selorio Photography
- MAC Make-up and Hello Kitty Launch Party ("Dear Daniel")
- Ed Hardy Fashion Show
- MiCloset Fashion Show
- Mundo Unico Underwear Fashion Show
- Black Balloon Bridal Photoshoot
- Barry Paffey (in the UK)
- London Strobist Meet Up (UK - Various Photographers)
IDEAS I WOULD LIKE TO TRY:
- Something with a female partner (thinking something seductive, sexy, but VERY classy --> I am a gentleman)
- Mad Hatter
- Enchanted Medieval (Romantic Theme I was thinking)
- Workout shots, fitness, cross-training shots etc...
- Pirate type of shoot
- Surfing/beach shots