Chris AbbamondiPhotographer Male Middletown, Connecticut, US
My Website: Phoenix Phlash PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/dungeondollsstudios
Mayhem # 83096
About MeMy name is Chris. Photography, Photo-retouching, and working with models is my passion, profession, livelihood, and business. I love shooting fashion, glamour, alternative, swimsuit and boudoir, as well as family portraits, maternity, and working with high school seniors. I will do pin-up, but cheesecake really isn't my thing, but if that's what you want, I'm willing to work out a deal.
I will not chase models.
I don't solicit or pay models.
I work professionally, meaning I stay on my side of the camera and keep you to yours.
If you're interested in working with me, contact me.
If I contact you, please respond, even if it is to decline my invitation.
I am conducting open calls and will be putting them out periodically.
I don't do newborns or pets.
I don't take kindly to flakes.
Founder/CEO of Phoenix Phlash Photography Modeling Agency, LLC
Founder/CEO of Abbamondi Studios, LLC
Founder/CEO of Dungeon Dolls Studios
Look me up to see the latest updates!
https://www.facebook.com/chris.abbamondi (Personal Page)
https://www.facebook.com/abbamondistudios (Family Portrait Page)
https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixPhlashPhoto (Model & Fan Page)
My Contact Info:
I have TONS of themed photo shoots, events, contests, and creative concepts that are scheduled throughout the remainder of 2015 and lots in mind for next year as well. If interested in knowing more, contact me, I will respond to all!
So you've read about what I don't do, but what I do love is Fashion, Glamour, Lingerie, Boudoir, Burlesque, Cosplay, Alternative, Goth, Steampunk, Cybergoth, Bondage, Fetish, Erotica, Nudity, Implied Nudity, Maternity, Engagements, Weddings, Commercial Media, Real Estate, Life Events, Senior Photography, and much much more!
It looks like I'm a hot mess with no focus, but I assure you I'm very focused! I know exactly what I want and aim to get it this year. I have been doing TFP until recent, which has not provided me with the professionalism from models nor the imagery I have been looking for. So that's going to stop right now. From here on in, my demands will be met and I assure you that the quality and beauty of the images I capture of you will be absolutely stunning! I guarantee it.
I am Chris Abbamondi. I'm currently working full time as a Coater Operator, which is to say that I run a machine that makes industrial grade tape. Think 3M but much bigger! I hate it and will be leaving this company to pursue my own dreams as a professional photographer in the very near future. I grew up the eldest of three sons and have felt responsible for them ever since. As I approach the big 4-0, it is time to take control of my life and make a lucrative business out of what I am passionate and skilled to do, which is to say, take pictures. I have lived in CT most of my life, born and raised in Torrington, CT. I have traveled up and down the coast as far North as Maine and as far South as the Florida Keys, but never have traveled very far inland. I am hoping that my profession will take me international.
I am also working on putting together a fresh new type of model magazine and will also be doing themed shoots this year for 2016 calendars! It's a fun and exciting time to get involved with me! I will be opening a brick and mortar photography studio in Connecticut within the next few months and also am poised to launch my new website, so be sure to look for that!
- I do not pay models, period.
- I will feed and water you while you are under my care.
- Those who wish to work with me will be charged a $25 booking fee payable to PayPal: Abbamondi1976@hotmail.com and an additional $75 upon arrival to your photo session.
- I am flexible, so if this is too much for you all at once, I can work some sort of alternative payment arrangement out with you.
- What you receive in return for your investment I feel is quite a bargain for my fee. You will get unlimited number of photos based on your time spent with me. A great photo-retoucher. A personalized, custom Comp Card. Exposure. Multiple online showcases/galleries. High-Res copies of your images, typically in color and B&W. Calendar appearances, which can help you to gain even more exposure and make a bit of cash on the side. And eventually I will be producing my own E-zine!
- I am interested in forming an associate/partnership contractual agreement with my models. What this means is that the model will receive residuals from any revenue gained by using photographs. It also means that while other photographers and modeling agencies may keep your photos, pay you off, and be done with you, I am interested in working with you continuously, building a positive, and lucrative business relationship.
- I am also willing to go the extra mile to do any necessary or desired photo-editing, retouching, restoration projects (even on photos I did not take), or add graphics. I also can create comp cards for modeling agencies if you wish.
I'm just as happy making solid friendships with my models as I am working with them in a professional business sense. Some people may not agree with mixing business with pleasure, but I wholly disagree!! I am a caring, compassionate person. After all, we're all in this together. I see nothing wrong with sharing a meal with the models I work with. We are all human and require sustenance and drink to survive. Why not spend it together on occasion and discuss future shoot ideas and let the creativity flow? Besides, I feel my models are my responsibility when under my care. I'm not going to let them starve or become parched in my presence.
I used to work for Lifetouch. A nation-wide company dedicated to photographing K-12 students, Seniors, Proms, Sports, and the like.
I also used to work for Portrait Scene (now known as 'Smile America') yuck! I was contracted to photograph families, pets, children, babies, couples, groups, and maternity shoots.
I was an art major in high school, 1994 grad, continued to pursue my interests and passion by attending a local community college for graphic design, art, and photography. Admittedly, I leaned more heavily on graphic and web design over the past 20 years rather than photography. Where I may lack in picture-taking skill, I feel I more than make up for it with my Adobe Photoshop and related software skills and experience. After several failed attempts to go back to college, I was successful back in 2008 and have since graduated with an Associate of Art in Business, and a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with a focus in Web Development as of January 2013.
Now that I have graduated, I can finally turn my full attention toward my photography business. Taking online classes takes a great deal of self-discipline and focus to maintain decent grades to earn a college degree, which I have excelled in. So you can count on my professionalism to see projects through to the end. My eye for detail and adherence to delivering clean, high-quality work can not be denied.
- Associates of Arts in Business @ University of Phoenix - Axia Online College, 11/30/2010
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology @ University of Phoenix - Axia Online College, 01/31/2013
- Certificate in Graphic Design @ Northwestern Connecticut Community College, 06/15/1996
- 20+ years experience using Adobe Photoshop for Graphics & Photo-Retouching
- 10+ years experience using DSLR cameras
- 4+ years experience being a Projectionist for a Movie Theater
- 10+ years experience in Management & Supervisory positions
- 25+ years experience Drawing, Painting, & Airbrushing