Thank you for visiting the Model Mayhem profile and portfolio for Australian photographer Scott G Trenorden.
If you take the time to add me as a friend, please send me a greeting message or leave a tag.
Thank you to everyone for all of your lovely comments and lists on my portfolio. I've decided to do away with the 'bulk' image style and just post favourite individual photos.
Due to workload, I am no longer taking on small/solo TFP projects.
However, my team and I may envisage new TFP projects from time to time, in which we will invite people to be involved.
I am currently in Perth and available for a limited number of contracted shoots.
I am also taking on bookings for weddings occurring later in the year...
Do not hesitate to contact me for shooting & print/image rates.
To better help determine costing, when sending your enquiry please include:
* Your name and web page address / MM#.
* Your age.
* Style of shoot(s) you're wanting to do; with links to 'inspiration' photos if necessary.
- Styles might include high fashion, Gothic, grunge, formal, bridal for example.
- It is not a problem if you are unsure of a preferred shoot style.
* Preferred location(s) for the shoot, if applicable.
* Your availability - days and times.
- This is key as it's fundamental to getting the shoot planned and organised quickly.
* Preferred end result;
- Are you wanting big and/or small hard-copy prints?
- Small Jpegs for online portfolios or large Jpegs (at extra cost) for reproduction?
* Do you require a Makeup Artist, Hair Stylist, Shoot/Clothing Stylist; or will be bringing your own?
- I have a brilliant team of Artists with whom I work regularly. Please let me know if you would like to have their rates included.
(For reasons of professionalism, I choose not to book shoots, even TFP, without at least an MUA present.)
Please be aware that I'm not interested in nude or any 'hardcore' fetish type of photography, sorry.
Simply, I love approaching the shooting process creatively and alternatively. The bigger, wilder and more elaborate, the better; as the challenge then is to see if we can bring it to life.
To further your understanding of my work, please visit:
I can be contacted via email using:
NEW: My Facebook 'fan' page (how horrid haha) is available at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fremantle … 601?ref=nf
Thank you and please take the time to say hello,
Jessica Truscott - MM#792082 (Model)
Rach C - MM#327431 (Model)
ShonaM - MM#760946 (Model)
Zherish - MM#680256 (Model)
Ben Arielli - MM#768186 (Model)
Mandy Haines - MM#851680 (Model)
Allegra Keogh - MM#742834 (Model)
Calen Wright - MM#848332 (Model)
Laura O'Toole - MM#824122 (Model)
Skye Vertelet - MM#850668 (Model)
Jessica Boswarva - MM#893696 (Model)
Aldin Ajan - MM#841184 (Model)
Sinister Jester Cat - MM#1163503 (Model)
NatalieL - MM#1038527 (Model)
Justine - Perth - MM#607967 (Model)
Leigh Edwards - MM#1287406 (Model)
Ben Taylor - MM# ? (Model)
Jon Dominguez - MM# ? (Model)
Elsie Makeup Artistry - MM#888480 (Makeup Artist)
Cindy Sutton MUA - MM#497256 (Makeup Artist)
NatalieL MUA - MM#1147880 (Makeup Artist)
Jon Tolliday - MM# ? (Makeup Artist)
Alex Bolto - MM#806255 (Makeup Artist)
Melanie Verbunt - MM#727171 (Makeup Artist)
LeanneC - MM#891348 (MUA & Photographer)
Teneale Larsen - MM#759976 (Hair Stylist)
lady moon designs -MM#785286 (Clothing Designer) - http://www.ladymoondesigns.com
Kate Townsend - MM# ? (Clothing Designer)
Daniella Caputi - MM# ? (Clothing Designer)
Elizabeth Meyer - MM# ? (Clothing Designer)
Fancy Pants City - MM#788912 (Clothing Stylist)