make_me_upMakeup Artist Female Manchester, England, United Kingdom
My Website: Danielle Burke Makeup
Mayhem # 84929
I have a BTEC National Diploma in Media Makeup, Hair and Costume Design which I achieved after 2 years training at City College, Manchester.
Privately trained by Jon Mort at School Of makeup in Fashion Hairstyling.
Published Works / Past Projects
* Now Magazine out 16th June (Hayley Tamaddon) (May 2009)
* Ursula Pelt Fashion Designer (October 2008)
* Chelsea Football Club (February 2008)
* Toni & Guy (2007)
* Privately funded film 'What happened to Jim Crabbe?' (July 2007)
* Lets go global TV" (January 2007)
* Sumners editing Company" Directors magazine appearance (November 2005)
* Student days - Theatre production of Oliver", student fashion show.
* Featured Makeup Artist on Model Mingle homepage (Weekly Showcase)*
If anyone is interested in working with me then I hope to hear from you soon.
* Please have a look at my website at http://www.dbmakeup.com/ *
** Looking to test with creative photographers/models and wardrobe stylists to 'up' my portfolio **
Have you worked with make_me_up? Add Credits for make_me_up! >>