Hey all! Welcome to my page!! I hope everyone likes what they see! I have a fresh face and diverse look, I've done numerous shoots for experience, to create an idea, for fun, and catalog shoots! I'm very comfortable in front of the camera, I change poses and expressions very easily and comfortably! I do hair,wardrobe and make-up if it's necessary, I used to work for a high end cosmetic company and can create tons of looks!
Modeling to me, is a business, that i'm looking to make my full time career so of course I have rates. I put a lot into my shoots (driving, wardrobe styling, make-up AND most importantly the Modeling) I'd be crazy not to have rates! It's definitely Work! There's a lot of prep work.....figuring out a theme....collaborating on ideas....getting the wardrobe together.....choosing colors and style of make up application, and of course hair and on top of that the time it actually takes to complete the hair and make up! I've done it time and time again and can GURANTEE any photographer that works with me is going to get quality work!!
There's two kinds of girls out there.....Pretty Girls and It Girls.....I'd say I'm Both which is a HUGE Blessing to say the least! I don't have a big head, I'm not conceited, I'm CONFIDENT! And you absolutely have to be!! The more confidence the better the photos and the easier it is to work with the model! There's gorgeous girls out there....flawless....but put them in front of a camera and they look like they're ready for school pictures, or the opposite a mug shot! If those girls were overflowing with confidence the pictures would do a 360 and be amazing!!
Not only is it a business but it's an art form, there are endless ways to express yourself and use your creativity to the fullest potential! I have a million ideas i'd like to work on....I'm with a few non-exclusive agencies already and I'm looking to get with more, but aside from agency work I love to take on an artistic idea any time!! This industry is about making money, having fun, and creating art.....it's as simple as that! I'd like to put a publication together one day with my artistic photos, I'd even like to go as far as having my photos in galleries or one day my own gallery!
I'm also a promotional model, I've done lots and lots of promotional work! I absolutely LOVE it! I could sell meat to vegetarians.....ice to eskimos.....etc.!! The confidence factor has a huge part to play in being a great promotional model!! People with high energy and confidence can sell/promote anything!! It's been a talent of mine since birth......The Girl With The Golden Tongue! So anyone with any promotional work out there I'm definitely your girl!
FUN: Everything you do in life you must have fun!.....if your not having fun what's the point?? Yes you have to be professional but you HAVE to enjoy yourself! If your not in a profession you absolutely love your wasting your time! Considering a job consumes a very generous part of your life.....are you going to waste that time being miserable?! Which is why modeling and promoting is perfect for me!
Personally I think everyone should model.....or atleast be a part of it some how. Being a part of creating art is so rewarding....wether its taking photos.....modeling....styling....It's just amazing the end result when people put their creative minds together. Just like making music... a band working together to create beautiful or awesome music that people love to hear and want to hear makes the creators feel amazing, and the people listening to it get to feel that as well....it's a very emotional/spiritual experience and Modeling(creating art) is the exact same way! By creating a beautiful image or many beautiful images your adding beauty and art to the world.....photos that people are going to feel a sense of awe and not just passively look at....your creating something that will effect people emotionally/spiritually..."Making the world a better more beautiful place!" (not littering isn't the only way to contribute but It's something I think everyone should practice as well as Recycling but that's a whole other ballgame!!)
This has been a dream of mine since I can remember and I'm bound and determined to make it to the top fast... I have full intentions of being one of the best, so if you want to help make that happen feel free to contact me with any ideas and the specifics if you'd like to book a shoot.
I'm extremely open minded to ideas as long as they're tasteful. In this industry it's all about your state of mind and mine's Golden so if you're a professional that wants to create amazing photos please contact me anytime!!
What i want from Model Mayhem....
1. to meet more talented photographers
2. to be booked out the ears with shoots
3. to gain as much experience as possible in all styles of modeling
4. lastly to make money!!!
I'd like to do more Artistic/glamour/pinup/editorial/edgy/beauty...anything that's unique and eye catching, My goal is to have a port that you can't put down!!
1. Must be comfortable with escort, they will not interfere.....they know they're place!
2. If cancelling must be within 24 hours, not when i'm waiting at the location the day of! NOT COOL!!
3. Photographer must be ok with getting quality images....not rushed! Anyone who is rushing will not get good shots. I believe in taking pictures of one pose from different angles....with different expressions.....slight changes! Too many times have I heard....."That would've been a great shot if only I....." My goal every shoot is at least a 99% success rate! Which means LOTS of great photos to choose from! And working the way i just described will gurantee that!
Time is money most definitely! Please make my time worth it....I'll make yours!
4. Photographers have to communicate very well and add their personal touch and their own creative ability to the photos. Anyone can take a nice picture...but there are many different elements to creating uniquie beautiful shots!! If there are angles or poses in your mind you think would work or make a great shot....make them a reality.....tell me what to do...I take direction very well!! (tastefully,creatively,and professionally of course!)
5. Last and most importantly.....keep the vybes good and positive! Lets have fun!!! It'll show in the photos!!
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to hearing from everyone!!!