Merson Narcisse was born and raised in Haiti moved to New Jersey since at age of 10. Professional male model who has been walking high fashion runways for several years with a recent win as International Male Model of the year 2011. Merson will be featuring in today’s BlackMen, Black Women and hype hair magazine. Why the fashion industry Because of his height, build, facial structure, refinement and killer smile, these are the elements that construct a great model! This model in the making wants it all , print, commercial and runway. He would love to model for the top men’s designers as well as Abercrombie & Fitch, Men’s Health various magazine and cologne advertisements. He also has achieved in the sport world as well receiving 2008 Silver Medalist and the 2009 Gold Medalist in the U.S National Tae Kwon Do championship. Merson is currently pursuing modeling, acting while studying at Kean University majoring International Business and Management. One of his goals is to get himself into the African Films industry.
Those who are interested in working with me, please feel free to email your request to book me. Please include the following information:
1. A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER OF INTERESTED PARTY(IES)
2. TIME AND DATE AND ADDRESS OF THE EVENT
3. DESIGNER's, PHOTOGRAPHER's, AND MAKE-UP ARTIST's PHONE NUMBERS and EMAIL ADDRESSES (where applicable)
4. REHEARSAL SCHEDULE (where applicable)
5. A LIST OF GARMENTS, JEWELLRY, ACCESSORIES I AM REQUIRED TO BRING.
6. CONFIRMATION IF THIS IS A PAID EVENT OR NOT. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN PAID AND TFCD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN ME.