website | facebook | tumblr | instagram | twitter | flickr
***Casting & Travel Notices Below***
I am a fine art and fashion photographer based in Jacksonville, FL with more than 20 years behind the camera and a BFA in Photography from the University of North Florida. I am interested in collaborating with talented industry professionals to produce compelling imagery. I like to have fun on my shoots while maintaining a distinct level of professionalism. I always want to do something new and interesting, and I welcome every opportunity to advance myself and my artwork. Hence, if you see it in my portfolio, on my website, in print with my name attached to it, or anywhere else in my life, odds are I'm past that and ready to do something else. That doesn't mean I won't revisit something for a good reason, it simply means I prefer to do something new and challenging whenever I can.
- I am always interested in working with creative clothing and accessory designers. The more unique and interesting the better. Ready-to-wear is fine, couture is better. If you have ideas and need a photographer who can bring them to life, contact me. If you don't have any ideas, contact me anyway and we'll get the creative juices flowing. Basic catalog & look book work is available for reasonable fees.
Regarding TF with models
- I'm not opposed to it, but I am a busy professional and I don't always have time for it so I'm very selective about TF projects. I get a great many requests from numerous talents and up-and-comers but unfortunately I just don't have time to work with everyone for free. Paid work takes priority; that's only fair to the clients that thought well enough to hire me. The best way to interest me in TF work is to present a genius idea that I simply can't say no to, or to have a look that belongs in the big leagues that might be a good addition to my book.
- If you are in need of work to get your portfolio started, updated, or diversified for agencies and bookings, I have all the necessary resources and my rates are fair and reasonable.
- I do silent castings and/or work directly with agencies most of the time. Models generally don't know they are being reviewed until I've narrowed them down and they have been contacted for availability. This is because open castings generate far too much email traffic for me to manage efficiently, although there are occasions where this is desirable and I will post to MM as well as Facebook. If you are not selected for a given opportunity, don't take it personally, other opportunities will present themselves. If you are selected, I want you to be professional but have fun. What is this if not fun, right?
- please visit my website and contact me via email or phone with details about your needs. I don't check MM everyday but my phone is rarely more than a room away. I provide a variety of commercial services in addition to fashion & beauty.
- I am available for travel to anywhere in the world if it is in the client's budget. I have upcoming travel plans so stay tuned for travel notifications. If you live in Atlanta, Nashville, St. Louis, Kansas City, or surrounding cities and want to work with me let me know as I travel through these cities when visiting my family. For those who live in the Southeast I often travel around for my clients and may be in your area occasionally.
Thank you for taking the time to check out my portfolio. If you like my work, please become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Instagram or Tumblr to keep up with my current projects and casting opportunities.
Thanks for stopping by!