Naked is good. I am an artist. I have no other motivations other than to create art. I could never see myself as anything but an artist in some sense. Traveling the world for the past 10 years modeling professionally has really opened my eyes to the beauty of the world.
I am happy to work with photographers at all stages of learning. I very much enjoy helping and creating art with new/aspiring photographers as well as working with well established ones.
My rates are reasonable and negotiable. I do not trade. This is my living. I'm one of the few art models on Model Mayhem that models for a living. I cannot eat prints/jpegs, they might taste funny for dinner! If you have a budget let me know and we can do our best to work within it. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you want to work together!
I love to convey emotion in my images.
You can usually find me behind a Friedrich Nietzsche book, a camera, or.....
a wine glass......
Out of State Travels:
New York, NY - April 28th - May1st
Buffalo/Syracuse/Rochester/Toronto/Ottawa, Upstate NY/Ontario - May19th-23rd
Baltimore/Columbia/Frederick/Washington/, Maryland/D.C. - May 26th-30th
Chicago/Minneapolis, Illinois/Minnesota - June 2nd-6th
I am not independently wealthy. I rely on people to take what I do seriously.
Clothes are great, but i'm more comfortable nude.
Art is not merely an imitation of the reality of nature, but in truth a metaphysical supplement to the reality of nature, placed alongside thereof for its conquest. - Friedrich Nietzsche
* My ancestry includes primarily: Native American and Eastern European.
I hate clothes, but will model in them if you really want me to.
If you care to read my Naked Philosophy.
* Worked with Boris Vallejo and Julie Bell.
* Honorable mention in Fine Art in professional category for the entry, "TO BE TITLED" (Rocking Out With Our Cocks Out) - Gary Breckheimer
* Silver Winner (by Gary Breckheimer) in Black & White Magazine (Jan 2008)
* Two images by A.J. Kahn in Carrie Leigh's NUDE (Summer 2009)
* Miss April in the calendar PROVOCATEUR by Renee Jacobs
* Image (by Chip Willis) in Black+White magazine (July 2006)
* Image in the Canvass Gallery in Dallas Texas - Nad Iksodas
* Images in the book "The Naked City" by Gary Breckheimer
* Images in the book "Double Exposures" by Sanders McNew
* Images in the book Wet by Nad Iksodas
* Images in the book Beauty of the Moment by Nad Iksodas
* Images in the book The Figure in Nature by David Levingston.
* Images in the book Exposed by Todd Taulman
* Images in the book Mammoth Photography in the U.K.
* Images in the book The Naked Eye
* Images by Chip Willis on Stern.de Ezine
* My internationally known bucket/tub shot by "Nad Iksodas", is being displayed in several galleries and museums in Europe.
* Image displayed in gallery in Las Vegas.
* Self Portraits and other photographic works in the book F-Eleven