MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/michaeldavidgallego
Born in Hollywood in the summer of 62, Michael David Gallego had his mind set on beauty at an early age. As the son of the town barber, he started sweeping hair at age seven in his father's barber shop.
In addition to growing up in the beauty industry, Michael was also raised by a musical family. While spending fifteen years in the music business, Michael developed his eye for fashion, beauty and make-up. The transition from music to beauty was easy for Michael, and he quickly developed a very loyal clientele base. Clients are drawn to Michael's rock star persona. Working with expert hairdressers, Michael has mastered the art of beauty.
As a graduate of the International Academy of Cosmetology, Michael has trained with the industry's top professionals. Michael is always looking to perfect his craft such as studying with Toni & Guy, Loreal Professionnel, and others. By keeping up to date with all the new styles and techniques, Michael is able to give his clients a fashionable look that suits their needs. He has produced many photo shoots and fashion shows and has been seen in publications such as Salon City, Ladies Home Journal and Stylist Magazine. In addition, Michael has done key make-up and hair for films and
Michael David Gallego is a true visionary with a passion for beauty which is why he is known as the image inventor.
- Guest makeover hair stylist for Bravo's "Queer Eye for the Straight Girl"
- Prom hair stylist for a special edition of the Emmy Award winning "Ellen"
- Hair and makeup for guests at the 2005 Emmy Awards and the American Music Awards
- Lead hair and makeup for the infomercial "Dermacia - Breathable Foundation" featuring Rachel Hunter
- Lead makeup artist for the presenters and performers at the 2005 Billboard Music Awards