Art Dance Editorial Erotic Fashion Fetish Glamour Hair/Makeup Lifestyle Lingerie Performance Artist Promotional Modeling Runway Spokesperson / Host Swimwear Underwater
Apr 17, 2014
Feb 04, 2006
Neo Sparkle Studio
Female Amityville, New York, US
Mayhem #99270 Photographer
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Syra_Sparkle
ATTENTION EVERYONE BEFORE YOU GO AND CLICK THAT ADD BUTTON..READ THIS:
PLEASE DO NOT ADD ME WITHOUT SENDING A TAG, A MESSAGE OR AT LEAST A PICTURE COMMENT...I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT MY ART, SO UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WORKING OR NETWORKING WITH ME SOME HOW DO NOT ADD ME. IF I DO NOT ADD YOU I'M SORRY BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED.. THIS IS NOT MYSPACE!..
I REPEAT.. I DO NOT ADD PEOPLE THAT DO NOT MAKE AN EFFORT TO ATLEAST TALK TO ME FIRST, UNLESS I ACTUALLY KNOW YOU.
After that is said and done..
First Off, Thanks soo much for stopping by and showing interest in my work!
My name is Syreeta and I am 24 years old... (although you wouldn't know it when you look at me. -I look like a kid- and I sort of act like one but my art speaks for itself )
-I got into this website from my best friend Rachel, when she told me I should join.
-I'm totally interested in meeting new people, seeing new faces and such.. so just leave me a message or tag and ill get back to you about shooting right away :]
- I used to just take pictures of my friends when we go places but since I was in independent studies photography in high school, I did my own serious projects...(a lot of fun ones too)
- I'm not a professional...I don't claim to be.. I have no light set ups or studios. I use the simplicity of the object around me for my photos. (all except for the live concert photos in my portfolio were made with my film SLR) My personality is silly and a bit crazy it usually takes a minute to warm up to people because i am a bit shy.. and it will be a fun..un-serious seeming shoot.. but I do take it seriously and I work really hard at making professional works... -even if it doesn't show during the shoot-
- For my photos I'm looking for interesting new people with unique looks, persoanlities and abilities to help build my portfolio..
- I am currently very interested in working with male models. I haven't had a lot of experience shooting male models and I would love to broaden my experience a little.
-I'm interesting in doing:
Any themed shoot you can throw at me
*I come up with more and more ideas everyday so if there is a certain idea I have for you.. I would let you know.. I am currently working hard so I am not limited to just those styles o(^_^)o!
- Some fashions..I'm interested in photographing:
japanese street style
late 50s fashion
japanese street fashion
-Pretty much I'm open for suggestions just let me no what you'd like to do and ill work with you on it....
- I am pretty laid back photographer to work with-
Most of the models I have worked with are very good friends of mine: