ABOUT DEVIANT DESIRES PHOTOGRAPHY
My name is Willy Adkins, and I have been involved in the art of photography since 1996. I am best known for my dark art photos and for pushing the edge of controversy to create images with shock value and bold appeal. This does not however mean that I will not take innocent, soft and sweet images! I am soon going to bring to life another trademark name called "Breaking Fate Photo" in effort to help segregate my dark arts from the other genre types I work in. Outside of photography, I am the CEO and President of Breaking Fate Entertainment Inc. (which you can read more about below).
NOTE: I'm moving from Chicago IL to Gatlinburg TN on May 15th 2014.
CURRENTLY SEEKING "GO-TO-MODELS" IN MY AREA
I will be seeking 2 or 3 models in the area to work with me regularly as my "go-to-models" when creative ideas strike me. If interested in being one of my go to models, drop me a private message telling me about you and what types of art you enjoy. More so then experience, ideal candidates would be very openminded to ideas and more liberal in regards to content (including nudity).
COMPENSATION / PAY / TFP INFORMATION
Outside of my "go-to-models", I've been a paid photographer for several years. I do not consider myself a "fashion photographer", I consider myself an "art photographer" and models pay to be the subject of my art for use in their portfolio's. I only pay models when I have a commercial advertiser who wants to pay me to create an ad, in which case I always will book and pay a model I have worked with and had a good report with. I am not in this to see nude women, not in this to date models and have no need/reason/huge bank account to pay a model to be the subject of my art. I do offer very limited TFP shoots for models who come to me with a great idea to execute together (if you have one to pitch, message me). With all of that said, I do have very reasonable rates.
BREAKING FATE ENTERTAINMENT
Outside of photography, I'm the CEO and President of Breaking Fate Entertainment Inc. BFE is dedicated to building and promoting the independent arts in all genres and media types. This includes Film, Photo, Radio, Records, Comedians, Entertainers, Fine Arts, TV, Book Publishing and more! Below are a list of various departments currently active at BFE.
Breaking Fate Films
- Independent film production & distribution. Also includes 6 major film festival events annually that screen independent film and provide awards for outstanding works. www.breakingfate.com
Breaking Fate TV
- All independent TV network (much like Netflix or HuluPlus) providing an opportunity for filmmakers to get their films seen and make a return on invested monies. www.breakingfatetv.com
Breaking Fate Radio
- An online radio network currently playing a 24 rotation of independent music in all genres. Future plans for the network will include independently produced radio shows. www.breakingfateradio.com
Breaking Fate Girls
- A group of models dedicated to promoting the independent arts as spokesmodels. www.breakingfategirls.com
Breaking Fate Publishing
- A publishing company dedicated to putting the works of independent writers in print both online and hard copy books. www.breakingfatepublishing
Breaking Fate Records
- An all record label featuring all independent music, comedians, soundtracks, audio books and more. www.breakingfaterecords.com
Breaking Fate Magazine
- An independent magazine publication dedicated to promotion of the independent arts via online news stories and occasional print magazine publications. www.breakingfatemag.com
CURRENT PHOTO SERIES I'M WORKING ON
I am currently looking for models for a couple new photo series. I am offering TFP to models interested in helping me get these series together. These works are very likely to be displayed in future art gallery showings. Message me with any questions / interest.
Projected Image Series
- (images projected on a model) this is an idea that has been used before several times that I have not yet tried. I have experimented with editing some images of this nature, and have created some AMAZING effects with it unlike others I've ever seen... And now I have the desire to put together a series out of it as well. This series also requires nudity. I have just found access to a projector, and have recently started on this one. To see and example or express interest contact me.
Black Light Series
- I have been working on this series for a couple year now. It breaks down pretty simple. I am doing photos in blacklight with glow in the dark body paint. This effect has proven to be quite amazing! And I want to create a large portfolio of such work. I have worked with several models on this project, but I'm still seeking more. I want to have around 40 individual models pose creating enough images to fill a gallery display of 120 pieces. This series does require full nudity (just so your aware). Contact me if interested in taking part in this series!
Crime Scene Series
- I have MANY ideas for this series and I'm very anxious to get it going. These will be very graphic images of crime scenes that look very realistic. Most are clothed, however some of the ideas do involve nudity. Models must be okay with FX make up (Blood / gore). I hope to display the best images from this series in galleries and publish a possible coffee table book. Contact me if interested in taking part in this series!
MORE SERIES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my ModelMayhem.com page! I remember when this site was new (I'm #9988!) and have made many great contacts here over the years. I'm also a Director / Actor / Producer and use to model as well. Take a peek at my personal website, Facebook fan page and IMDb listing to learn more: