Steve ShamsPhotographer Male Los Angeles, California, US
CANOGA PARK, California, US
My Website: LA Fashion PhotographerMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/AMF1
Mayhem # 860167
Specializing in fashion and glamour, Steve Shams has built his reputation among the famous and yet-to-be-discovered beauties of Los Angeles for his ability to capture the magnificence and charm in intimate stills.
Steve loves fashion photography. Colors, lighting, makeup, wardrobe . . . and all the beauty and talent that come together to make a perfect commercial picture.
Creating fashion stills for catalog, advertising, web, and editorial, is Steve's specialty. His work has been in "LA Family" and "LA Bride" magazines, plus many formal & casual wardrobe ads and catalogs.
For portraits, Steve understands the art in natural beauty. He works with models to create the appropriate portfolios to help them reach their goals and aspirations. With his wife, a makeup artist and fashion advisor, he works selectively with models that show the greatest promise.
MEMBER: Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
MEMBER: National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP)
Have you worked with Steve Shams? Add Credits for Steve Shams! >>
"Steve was quick and professional- was very welcoming and hospitable. Looking forward to working with him again!"
- Lloyd Klein (Fashion Designer, Beverly Hills, CA)
- Nicole Rash (The Ms. America 2012)
- VAMP Casual Wear (ShopVAMP.com)
- Frankie Jordan (Singer / American Idol 2009 top 5)
- InterludeUSA.com (Catalog & Web Photoshoot)
- T.J. Gibson (Singer/Song Writer/Performer)
- Natalie and Nicole Garza (Wrigley Twins, OC, Gilmore Girls)
- Academy of Makeup & Fashion
- LA Family magazine
- LadyBirdLine.com (Catalog & Web Photoshoot)
- Barbara Hascakova (Singer/Performer)
- $pr!te /Steban Demari (Singer/Song writer)
- Kareena's Trends (2010 Catalog)
....PLUS too many MM'ers to list. (some TAG'd me below)