Andrea GrantModel Female New York, New York, US
My Website: Copious Amounts / Andrea GrantMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/AndreaGrant
Mayhem # 108121
* I rarely check Model Mayhem, so email me through my website at copiousamounts.com *
Agency represented, but I also book my own work. Serious inquiries only.
- 'Andrea Grant's MINX' Comic - Photographers Seth Karecha, Rames XELHUANTZI
- THE PIN-UP POET poetry-photo book June 2009: a collection of pin-up images with accompanying poems. Featuring superstar photographers Chas Ray Krider, Viva Van Story, James Graham, Nicholas Routzen, Shannon Brooke, Ken Thurlbeck, and Vlad Voloshin.
- Cover Girl 2010
- OPRAH Magazine
- 2009 SEUL CONTRE TOUS CALENDAR - Photographer Justin Hyte
- Camel Cigarettes - International print ad 2005 - 2006
- Pin-up features in ELEGY Ibérica Magazine (Spain), Rod + Kulture Magazine, assorted calendars. Press in Page Six, The National Post, Television features on the Tyra Banks Show, Art or Something Like It, CTV First Story National Documentary, and more.
* * *
I have modeled since I was a teenager in Canada for print and runway, while simultaneously building a career as a writer/multimedia artist. Ultimately, I am interested in storytelling, and I consider all of my modeling work an artistic collaboration. I take direction well, but I am very selective in terms of who I work with.
My look is classic retro/Hollywood. I will not shoot nudes.
I am six-foot-one and a size 6. I will do my own hair and make-up if necessary, but prefer to work with a make-up artist/hair stylist.
Please contact me for my rates. I am very busy and I will only consider TFP with experienced photographers who are 100% business, who will give me something I can use for my own creative projects.
I live in New York but frequently travel.
Have you worked with Andrea Grant? Add Credits for Andrea Grant! >>
Joseph Marranca (Think Orange)
Viva Van Story
Chas Ray Krider
Designers: Zang Toi, Candace Ang, Jessica Ciarla, Nancy Perreault
Artists: Kevin Llewellyn, Rey Arzeno, Mike Williams, Melvin Ylagan, Liza Biggers, Tim Okamura.
Make-Up Artists: Cynthia Rose, Heather Thomas, Amy Wilkinson, Dawn DeSantis, Abby Ballin, Deigh Roxx, Julia (Nouveau), Heather Weisman, Jennifer Corona, Marissa Freeman, Alex Almeida, Mary Kelly, Marie-Michelle B.
Hair: Rochelle La Bar, Michelle Grimm, Ruby Danger, Mimi Bierie, Damian Monzillo.