Atropine SteeleModel Female East Patchogue, New York, US
My Website: Facebook FanpageMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/AtropineSteele
Mayhem # 1676721
About MeWelcome to my modeling profile. . .
I've been doing this for 6 years on and off, I am by no means a rockstar but I am professional. I love to make all types of art and this is another medium for me to play with and express myself. I don't plan on being a top model but I do hope to make it to a few magazines along the way. I am a fun and silly girl once you get to know me.
Things to know about me. . .
1. I am willing to trade for photos, clothing, jewelry, makeup, wine :)
If you want to shoot nudes please message me for rates.
2. I will travel max 45 minutes for fabulous photographers.
3. I am really an easy, down-to-earth person to work with, please ask any of my references.
4. I am a huge fan of all things Gothic and dark with a high fashion twist. I adore anything scifi and Vintage. If you want to shoot with me for Pinup it has to be a dark spin on it.
5. My nose is double pierced, I have a Monroe piercing and my ears are gauged to 7/16. I can wear my septum piercing. I have lots of tattoos.
6. I have some clothing for shoots but would like to expand my collection. If you have a theme in mind I am open and willing to work with you.
7. No creeps please :)
Have you worked with Atropine Steele? Add Credits for Atropine Steele! >>
Credit NotesPhotographers and Artists:
Photography by Renee
Marty K Photography
Michael Richards www.michaelrichardserialartist.com
Looking Glass Girls
Jeannie Blue Photography
R Callanan Photography
Pinup Parlor-Miss Rockett Girl
Erin Andy Varano facebook.com/erynn.varano?fref=ts
Ella de Vil
Melissa Alabama Graves
Publications, shows, websites:
Retro Lovely #3
Fixe Magazine Interview www.fixemagazine.com/post.php?postid=1206
The Graveyard Girls
Good Mourning Glory Studios:
I've been featured in Rebel Ink Magazine September 2012 Edition
I have been featured numerous times as an artist and model in Carpe Nocturne Magazine's
Check me out on Pages 188-191
I am also on TON's website: typeonegative.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=9&page=3
I have performed with Michael Richards in his project: The Greek Mythological story of Aphrodite's Erotes
Rebel Ink July 2012 edition
I have walked at the Nocturnal Witches Ball 2011 for GOTHIC LOLITA FASHIONS by ENNIA CORVINUS. I supplied the hair accessories.
I have walked for The 1st "ScarLit ArtEsque Sideshow for a Cause" and modeled designs by ALLOYlatex www.facebook.com/pages/ALLOYlatex/196217927122353