Giacomo -BigJack- LanziPhotographer Male Berlin, Berlin, Germany
My Website: Terzo Occhio BlogMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/BigJack
Mayhem # 3223095
About Me- Giacomo Lanzi began photographing at age 16 in 2001, in a professional manner from the age of 18. Collaborate with weekly publications (Bologna 7) and national newspapers (Avvenire) as a photojournalist for the record from 2002 to 2006. After 4 years he began photographing for events such as festivals and ceremonies and develops a passion for fashion.
- He collaborates with the "Centro Studi per la Cultura Popolare" as a photographer, director of photography and graphic .
- Some photographs have been exhibited in art shows as "The steps of Mary" (2007), "The Mystery of Light" (2007), "Pater et Protector" (2002).
- In 2011 was published a book about the pilgrimage routes to Spain where Giacomo completely cure the photography. The book was published in Italy, Germany, Spain and France, in Italy under the title "Santiago. Senso e storia di un pellegrinaggio".
- In 2012, James began to photograph in studio and post produce his photographs in a professional manner.
- Collaborates with Runway Magazine Italia for shooting events in 2012.
- From 2013 is a freelance photographer, experienced and appreciates.
It also organizes courses in photography as a teacher.
- In 2014 start a collaboration with the IT&MF Model Agency of Milan (IT). Collaboration for photo set, photo book, catwalk and portfolio. The collaboration continue and became a start up in Berlin (DE).
In november 2014, in fact, the IT&MF Model Agency will open also in Berlin, with Giacomo Lanzi as chief and booker.
Have you worked with Giacomo -BigJack- Lanzi? Add Credits for Giacomo -BigJack- Lanzi! >>
Credit NotesJaca Book (Book Editor)
Avvenire (Daily journal)
Centro Studi per la Cultura Popolare (Antropological research)
Runway Magazine Italia (Fashion Magazine)
IT&MF Model Agency (Model and Fashion Agency)