If you send me a Friend Request, please "Like" me on Facebook as well.
I'm currently not able to check my MM messages as often as I would like due to my busy schedule. If you send me a private message (PM), I'll respond as soon as I can. Thank you for understanding.
Attention Photo Retouchers: Please DO NOT send me a friend request or tag my profile soliciting your services.
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my profile. I will respond to all comments, FRs, and PMs as soon as I can.
I am an enthusiastic and energetic professional photographer based in Northern California specializing in Swimwear, Glamour, and Lingerie with a passion for capturing the female spirit in fun and sexy poses. I travel occasionally between the San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento as well as regularly to Southern California.
I love working in this industry since it enables me to be creative and have fun at the same time. It also allows me to interact with excellent creative individuals on a regular basis. I constantly strive to improve my technique in order to bring more depth and color to the images I create.
I enjoy working with models that are confident and comfortable in their own skin. I also realize photo shoots can be stressful for some people so I make every effort to ensure we both have a fun time.
If you're interested in working with me, you must message me directly since I don't consider FRs, TAGs, and comments as any indication of photo shoot opportunities.
Note: If you would like to work with me but have reservations about wearing g-strings, thongs, or swimwear/lingerie that are revealing, please say so when messaging with me to avoid any misunderstanding.
Please provide ALL of the following information when requesting to shoot me.
- Date/Day & Time Preference(s) :
- Allotted Time for Shoot :
- Fashion or Glamour Style Shoot:
- Inspiration Ideas / Concept : Details and photo link examples please!!
- Desired Shooting Location : Don't just write "beach" or "pool". I must be able to find it on Google maps.
I will ignore your message if you don't supply this information. Why should I bother to respond if you don't care enough to provide any details about what you want to shoot. Links to inspiration photo ideas would also be nice. I'm a photographer not a mind reader!
Why Shoot With Me
I see alot of models with the exact same look and feel to their portfolio images. That's because many of them don't feel they need to pay or think they should pay photographers. They only shoot with TF* photographers that produce the same images for models over-and-over again. How does this help you stand out from the rest?
If you want something creative and different for your portfolio, shoot with me. Modeling is like any other business. You have to spend money to make money. Invest in a great portfolio and you will see a return by getting published, signed by an agency, or by booking more paid assignments because your photos are attracting attention since they aren't the same old boring unedited images many TF* only photographers produce.
I'm willing to do VERY selective TF* arrangements for models that would like photos for any of the following reputable companies/submissions.
- Beach Bunny Swimwear
- Maxim Hometown Hotties Contest
- Hooters Calendar Submission Photos (must be a Hooters Girl)
- Playboy Miss Social
- Dangerous Curves, TeaseUm, SnS Bikinis, American Curves, G World Intimates, Planet Muscle, MMA Unleashed
Message me directly if you'd like to work me and honestly feel you have what it takes to become the next bikini model sensation.
I feel it's important for me to build a comfortable rapport with a model during the entire creative process of a photo shoot. Therefore, I usually don't allow escorts since "tag alongs" tend to be distracting to me and the model. If it'll increase your level of confidence and safety, I will allow you to bring one escort. However, you must get my approval prior to the scheduled shoot date.
I'm a true professional in every sense of the word and have photographed enough models as proof that I'm not a psycho. If you need to raise your trust with me even more, lets talk by phone prior to our scheduled shoot.
Important Notes (PLEASE READ):
1) I will never release ALL of the images I shoot - I select the best of the best; ~10 per shoot, ~20 for submissions (Look Swimwear, Hometown Hotties, Hooters, etc.).
2) I will never release RAW and unedited images.
3) Maintaining my creativity integrity is important. Under no circumstance do I want you to change/edit any photo I deliver to you. Find another photographer if that's what you'd like to do.
4) I will have all models sign a (promotional or commercial) release form after a photo shoot.
5) Proof of age is an absolute requirement for all implied work.
6) Models under the age of 18 will require a parent/guardian to be present during the entire shoot. I also need to communicate with them before a shoot is scheduled.
7) I will always put paid work first when I prioritize my schedule. This means I may have to reschedule TF* work if necessary but I will you give advance notice before doing so.
8) I will refuse to begin shooting with you if you bring an escort to a shoot without prior approval from me.
9) You must confirm your shoot 7 days prior to the scheduled date. You and I must also communicate (voice and/or text) 24 hours before and the morning of the shoot. I will cancel the shoot if these conditions aren't satisfied.