Cassa BellaModel Female Manchester, New Hampshire, US
My Website: Cassa Bella - ModelMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Cassstellation
Mayhem # 2386698
About MeThe above link will bring you to my Facebook fan page! If you like my portfolio, like it! Thank you for your support.
I would like to apologize for abandoning this site for so long, or anyone I have not answered messages, friend requests, etc. Modeling takes some cash flow and unfortunately for me bills take up all of it, so I have not been able to do any extracurricular activities. I will be getting back to all of you and if I have offended you and you know longer wish to collaborate I completely understand. We are all adults and make mistakes, but we can all move on as well, thank you.
I am now living in Manchester, NH and will shoot with local photographers or if you would like to come to Manchester I will pay for half of your travel expenses, if discussed ahead of time. There is an amazing studio (The Studio of Photographic Arts) we can shoot at or many on location areas.
***Adding old photos (I have never uploaded before), as well as new!
Top ten things you need to know!
1. If I contact you, it means I would like to work with you in the future. If the feeling is not mutual, feel free to say so. It will not offend me, however, please do not ignore me. I view this as un-professional and rude.
2. I am doing TF shoots as of now with anyone that intrigues me, if a project/theme excites you, or you would like to request a lingerie or implied concept I do have rates established (ask for rates regarding) or payment is offered of course. I am passionate about modeling, but also have decided to not pursue this as a career. So, my philosophy is to assist any new, blossoming, or experienced photographers create art worthy images for their portfolios. This way if you are pursuing photography as a career choice you will get there that much faster! (One exception to this rule is if you choose a concept from my Inspiration album; these inspiration shoots will be TF).
3. I have an album on my Google+ (Cassa Bella; email@example.com) with my inspirations for shoots (https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/108705359114206047748/albums/6048342248525503121). These are the concepts I am the most interested in creating, so if you would like to pick one as inspiration great!
4. My favorite thing to do, besides my inspiration shots, is to be a blank canvas for photographers to apply their own visions to, so if you have a concept you are excited about shoot it to me and we will discuss! I, however, do not participate in nude shoots, so please be kind enough not to ask. Implied concepts are accepted depending on the concept (no porn images).
5. If we have scheduled a shoot paid and/or TF, and you cancel without acceptable notice do not expect to ever work with me in the future. My time is just as valuable as yours and I expect at least 48 hours notice as I am sure you would also (of course emergencies are void from this).
6. Respect is one of the most cherished things to me. I give respect where it is deserved, so be real, or do not bother.
7. You can reach me through this site, my Facebook page (has a lot more photos), or my email, and if we become more acquainted then I will give you my number. Due to privacy I will not display it.
8. My escort policy is this: I will always bring one (SOPHA shoots void from this policy unless assistance required; ask about this if you have any questions). If this does not work for you, I am sorry, but I have my beliefs about the internet. Websites do not always have honest people on them and I would rather be safe than sorry.
9. I am capable of doing my own hair/make-up, but I prefer MUAs/stylists especially for the advanced looks. For any fees required such as props, stylist fees (if needed), studio time, or travel expenses my belief is the photographer and model should each pay half of all, so the shoot stays beneficial to both parties (Especially if a TF shoot).
10. My style is anything, and everything. I love out of the ordinary, unique. If you friend request me, please only do with the intention of working together!
Thanks for reading!
"Had a great session with Cassa Bella where we reinterpreted an inspiration image. She was a wonderful model to work with and it was really great to get the chance to focus on lighting and color."
I encourage you to contact other photographers who have worked with me for a reference as I do not regret any shoot!
Have you worked with Cassa Bella? Add Credits for Cassa Bella! >>
Credit NotesGo support Facebook/Mayhem pages! All amazing people!
If you would like a recommendation for anyone that I have worked with please message. I would be happy to assist!
360 Events & Promotions
First Class Models
RAW Austin: April 19th, 2012
Representing: Dija Swimwear
Designer: Laura Lewis
Passionately Pink Bridal Event: July 14th-15th, 2012
Representing: Alexia Gavela and Debi's Bridal
Run by: Jade Yost
Rockin Bones Fashion Show: August 26th, 2012
Representing: Rockin Bones Clothing MM #665919
Run by: Kendra and Robert of Rockin Bones
* indicates multiple shoots
Allure Photography - MA MM #360507
Alpha Omega Images MM #1474462*
Anistropy MM #1838092
AnthonyPaul MM #558789*
Behind The Lights Photography MM #2557561*
Bert Halstead MM #356679
Bill Pops MM #1690609
Burning Dodge Studios MM #1871277
Dutch Elm MM #13298
FMP Santos Photography MM #2405521*
JamalWilliams MM #1590169
Jennifer Mowry MM #3402521
johnprevesphotography MM #1832996
Justin C LaVergne MM #3129800
KAS3 Photography MM #2326126
KB Creative Images MM #2375363
Kev Cool MM #2460979
Kirst C Photography MM #2382232**
Lara Images MM #166820
Lights Out Studios MM #2261282
Marshall Nye Jr MM #216198**
MattGrenier Photography MM #2164491*
Melissa Shanahan Photog MM #2491087
Mike Gill Photography MM #2441674*
Mind Body Spirit MM #1893265*
Muniz Photography MM #55755
On The Hill Photography MM #2285836*
Paul S Robinson Photo MM #2012452
Pic Your Memories Today MM #1870868 (Pymt Retouching MM #2424966**)
PK-47 MM #1081596
Studio 1 Eleven MM #1024364
Time Obscured MM #101050
Lesli Morgan MUA MM #2503831**
Studios (MM and Non MM):
Covershot Photography Studio
nepalights MM #1558829*
SOPHA (Studio of Photographic Arts)
Worcester Photo Studios MM #2511782*****
Beattrix Kiddo aka Nic MM #2478443
Kirst Callahan MM #1560164*
Margarita Riita MM #2453651
Niki Taye MM #2408675*
Priya Kumar MM #382353
Shaun W McDougall MM #2338981*****
SueT MM #2009269*
Two Minds MM #2421916
Constantino Photography (Kelly Muniz)
DaggerSlade Model Images
DJP Photography (Dan Pepin)*
Marco Ocho Quatro
Michele Rickard Wait
Photography By Nic (Nicole Loader)
Robert Mental Productions*
Senica Hallene Photography
Non MM MUA's and Hair Stylists:
Amanda Tarmey Greenwood (MUA)
April Koza Swanson (Hair)
Christine Lane Rice (Hair)
Crystal Whittemore (Nkd Waxing, Lashes, and Makeup) (MUA)
Gina Marie (MUA/Hair)
Joanne GlitzandGlam Hicks (MUA/Hair)
Niki Wiinikka DeLuca (Hair)
Sherri Caissie (MUA)