Jenni NexusModel Female Arcata, California, US
My Website: JenniNexus.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/JenniNexus
Mayhem # 48246
Based in Northern CA, I'm currently expanding my knowledge by learning 3D modeling, game development & audio production. I’m competent in Sony Vegas Pro & After Effects for video editing & have basic skills in Flash for animation, but I'm mostly in Unity & 3ds Max. Visit my official site to learn more about me.
Before I moved to Humboldt 5 years ago, I lived in San Francisco for 4 years, where I collaborated with various photographers, and worked through the Bay Area Model's Guild as an art model for many workshops, schools & studios (for drawing / sculpture classes).
I still art model from time to time and if you have a collaborative idea in mind, I'm open to mutually inspiring projects. Please be in touch and send a detailed description of what you have in mind, but be aware I'm not on MM often, so best way to contact me is directly at:
Art Modeling & Photography: www.JenniNexus.smugmug.com
***Friendly note: I will gladly give an honest reference for any photographer or model I've worked with. Especially for noobs just starting out, I always recommend checking references.
Have you worked with Jenni Nexus? Add Credits for Jenni Nexus! >>
Some of my experience - please be in touch for detailed references:
- Bill Helm - 100 Woman book and exhibition project and other shoots
- Modeled, co-choreographed, danced, & did makeup for fashion shows by Rachel Woodward Red Ant fashion line & website: RedAntFashions.com
- Modeling & promo for Damien Demigoddess's unique vinyl fetish line
- George Mann pinup photography
- PatRick Searles modeled for his personal / student photoshoot projects.
- Modeled for Roxy Valentine's photography portfolio, as well as assisted with & performed in multiple special feature performances by her band MOSTLY since 2000.. www.facebook.com/Songsbymostly including our 1st Las Vegas feature together in the Tongue Circus 2012..
- Collaborations & travels with fetish model & friend Randy Moore of MooreFetish.com
- Co-starred in two short films by 333 Productions
- Worked with Kymberly Jane #330490
-Shot with Ira Meyer OMP #28192
-Shot with Jeff Hall MM #59004
-Worked with models Joseph G & Miss. Pixie MM #3836
-Worked with Eva Stephania (MUA/model) MM #40276
-Worked with photographer Star Foreman MM #5266
-Multiple shoots with & personal photographer for MOSTLY: Dante MM #1806
-Did a few live rope suspension shows with CharlyB including at the Bondage Ball at the Henry Fonda Theatre & also the Steampunk Exhibition in Hollywood MM #5321
-Spun fire for the 2nd anniversary at the Maladdiction Society in Hollywood 6/2007
-Extra on Japanese TV show shot in San Francisco: The World's Amazing News
-Photoshoots with Greg Albin in Oakland, CA
-Several shoots with John Darwin Kurc in SF and surrounding
-Fetish shoots with the Thomas Landon of Lighthouse Photography
-Aerial Pole Dance at the "World Famous Condor" in San Francisco, Spearmint Rhino in Santa Barbara & performance / music videos with FabulousTipTop.com in Eureka, CA
-Shot with the ropexpert.com in Chicago '09
-Bay Area Model's Guild in San Francisco and surrounding, 2007-2011, including gigs for ..
-Industrial Lights & Magic, Pixar, Lucas Arts, Expression College for Digital Arts, SFSU, SFCC & many more
-2 years Fire performance for the Great Circle Fire Conclave at Burning Man, with the troupes: Fuego Azul & Solar Flare
-Featured & assisted with the Erotic Photography Exhibition in SF 2010
-Pole/hula hoop performance with another dancer, pianist & cellist for the Trixter Arts Salon event "Alchemical Bordello" in San Francisco
-Aerial arts training at the Circus Center in San Francisco
-Digital artwork, and computer training with Martian Games (martiangames.com)
-Multiple shoots from 2012-present with RedwoodForest photographer: MM #2362456
-Collaboration with Gail McDowell: Primal Landscape - Environment Performance by Jenni Nexus & audio artist Evan Wrye