Lissy LovegoodModel Female Manchester, New Hampshire, US
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/LissyLovegood
Mayhem # 845473
After taking quite some time off to pursue an engineering degree, I am looking to get back into modeling. Currently, modeling is a hobby of mine, but I do hope to make a career out of it in the future. I am interested in meeting photographers, makeup artists, hair stylists, and other artists who would like to help me add to my creative and fun portfolio.
I am currently willing to travel anywhere out of the state or country. My expenses would need to be covered, and my rates are negotiable. I am currently self represented, so please, send me an e-mail if you are interested.
I am a professional, punctual, courteous, dependable, creative, easygoing person to work with. I expect the same in return. If we are setting up a shoot, I like to exchange contact information. I always bring an escort to make the initial session more comfortable. I also appreciate timeliness on CD's/prints/image files! I realize that it takes time to edit, but I have had problems in the past getting my images.
I am open minded, versatile, and interested in many types of modeling. I am far from one dimensional. My modeling interests range from crazy to serious to high fashion and everything in between. As you can see, I have some tattoos and piercings. They show in a bikini, or if I want them to be seen. You can edit them off as well, I don't mind! I prefer to keep my photo shoots tasteful, so I am uninterested in any nudes. I am also interested in promotional work, film and some runway.
Specific Projects I am interested in working on are:
1. I'm always interested in 50s, vintage, retro, and pin up modeling.
2. Costumes. I'd like try some dark versions of fairy tales, as well as some plastic looking versions (think dolls). Little Bo Peep , Little Red Riding Hood, Alice in Wonderland, Sexy Mrs. Santa, stuff like that.
3. Geeky Stuff. I've been dying to do some comic style superheroes, anime, video games, and lots of other nerdy genres. As an engineer, I tend to be a huge geek.
4. Color. I'm really interested in trying some vivid color shots! I'm thinking bright, wild makeup, crazy hair!
5. Body mods. I'd love to work with a photographer and tattoo artist or body piercer to create some really interesting images. I'd also like to shoot with heavily tattooed and pierced guys and girls.
I'm available for other themes, too. Just send me a message if you're interested in working together.
I welcome constructive criticism and look forward to building connections with other MM members.
Have you worked with Lissy Lovegood? Add Credits for Lissy Lovegood! >>