Deidra AKA Dinka BellModel Female Atlanta, Georgia, US
My Website: My MyspaceMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ModelDeidra614
Mayhem # 840101
Im Deidra AKA Legs, hailing from the empire city of the south, Atlanta GA. I don't call myself a model (yet) because there is SOOOOO much work to be done, and, I have too much respect those MODELS who have put work in and paid their dues. With that being said, I am planning on becoming one of the most innovative and most seeked after models in the near future! I plan on doing this by working hard and dedicating my time with "PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS, PROFESSIONAL MUA and STYLIST. I have much love for those who are novices like myself, but in order to progress I feel I need to work with professionals, with proven work (not just year of work, and the photo's still look the same). I am open to TF's, and I am always looking to do new things so help in the advancement of my career as well as yours...!
I'm interested in:
Print (ads & other tearsheets)
Magazines (Online & Print)
Urban modeling jobs
* Leis Boutique "Sensual Seduction" Fashion Show 2008
* Soft Sheen Carson "Whats Your New York Style" Competition for Bronner Brothers- 2008
* Patrick Antonio Bradley "Stylist Cuts" for Bronner Brother Show- 2009
*Gorilla Zoe Video "Lost" Featured Model- 2008
* Young Jeezy video "President" Featured Model- 2008
* People's TV- "Behind the Scene's: Industry and Models" with Photographer Sean Anthony
* Promotional Model for Pizza Bar Atlanta
* Runway model for Kappa Alpha Psi Frat Inc Spring Fashion Show
* House of Style by Monique- Model (Spring 2009)
* Lisa Wu Hartwell "Closet Freak" Fashion show model
*Evelyn Lambert Runway model
More to come...!
All my life and basically for everyday since I was 15, people have asked me how tall I was, did I play basketball, volleyball, run track or model... My answer has always been NO!!! Until recently when I discovered my modeling potential.
P.S. I'm 6'1" HEHEHE!
Have you worked with Deidra AKA Dinka Bell? Add Credits for Deidra AKA Dinka Bell! >>
Whip Appeal (Presise)
Shanobi w/ Urban Mainstream Mag
House of Style by Monique #676080